Noah Brindise

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
94 Piratefan

Noah Brindise

Postby 94 Piratefan » Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:35 am

I'm an East Carolina alum wondering if anyone had any thoughts about Brindise, your QB coach. If Spurrier cleans house, we'd love to have him in Greenville. He was set to join as our OC, but Snyder and Spurrier tripled his salary to keep him.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:48 am

Haven't heard alot about or from him this year (that is a good thing) He had been involvoled in the development of Patrick Ramsey so I think he would stay unless he is offered the head coaching position. I'm sure SS as he did with Jackson would let him go in he wanted the job
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

94 Piratefan

Thanks for the reply...

Postby 94 Piratefan » Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:57 am

YI can't imagine him wanting our OC job at $150k when he makes $400k, but if he was let go, it may be a great opportunity for him. He seems like a class guy.

scooter

Postby Scooter » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:20 am

You can have our offensive line coach - Kim Helton- and we might throw in some cash if you take him! Brandise is a rising star and has done a great job getting Hasselbeck ready in a short time.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:37 am

94 pirate, we just need some bigger guys on both lines here in greenville, but a good OC wouldn't hurt. they need to scout the high schools a little better at ECU... being a skins fan, and a livin in pirate country has totally made this football season SUCK!!!
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football