Excuse me but....

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
BigC

Excuse me but....

Postby BigC » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:45 pm

Er,,Excuse me. But could you guys please beat the living heck out of the Beagles next Saturday?

Thank you

BigC :wink:

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:10 pm

I'm sorry but that is too much to ask the Redskins to do these days. I will be at the game and rooting for them but it's a preconceived notion that we are gonna get killed. They just lost to san fran and will be coming into the game with a big gurudge. I think we all know how next week is gonna go. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I still can't believe that we have double digit losses this year. ](*,)
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

----

Re: Excuse me but....

Postby HitDoctor » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:45 pm

BigC wrote:Er,,Excuse me. But could you guys please beat the living heck out of the Beagles next Saturday?

Thank you

BigC :wink:

This is Postmaster, HitDoctor. The game has already been mailed in. Everyone is advised to stay home and bury your heads in your pillows. To make sure you stay home, the terror alert will be moved to it's highest level.
it is what it is

CowboyHater

Postby kkryan » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:59 am

I want the skins to lose to the eagles because I'll be damned if I want the skins to help out the pukes in any shape or form!!!
Death to all things remotely BLUE and SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Skins

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football