More venom for your cowboy hatred

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby doeslammer » Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:05 pm

How bout we beat the snot out of the Eagles, and then the cowpukes are thinking division,right, only to forget there is one more game for them and then they get there a>>es handed to them. And then both teams get knocked out first and second round. :lol: My Christmas wish, I just hate losing, I guess I pretty much hated this hole season after week 4.
Merry Christmas Everyone in Redskin Nation.
Marc -drinking

Postby PhillyGirl » Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:59 pm

HitDoctor wrote:Be careful out there, Chic! Don't look an Eagle fan in the eye or they will be harrassing you all night! We were suppose to go but we gave the tickets away. The travel back and forth for a game that will be so lopsided just isn't worth it.

Hey now...last year on MNF, some Eagles fan got beat up by Skins fans so badly he ended up in ICU in a DC hospital.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:38 pm

Hey now...last year on MNF, some Eagles fan got beat up by Skins fans so badly he ended up in ICU in a DC hospital.

well thats the only time on record in the last two years where a skin has beaten any eagle :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:14 pm

PhillyGirl wrote:

No offense philly Girl (welcome) but if we wanna compare fan brutality... what can possibly compare to Philly fans breaking BOTH of the Chief's legs at Veteran Stadium 4-5 years ago... he's about 65-70 years old by the way.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football