Site Down

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Site Down

Postby admin » Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:41 pm

My apologies to everyone for the down time... still trying to figure out exactly what happened.... but please let me know if you find any weird things anywhere on the site.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Last edited by admin on Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:48 pm

Well apparently the whole server was hacked and I have a lot of work to do. It will take some time to find all the incidents of corruption. You will find some lovely portugese pages throughout the site until I have found them all. Feel free to add any that you find here.

Please bear with us... it's going to take a couple of days to get everything back to normal. We will try to keep the site live as much as possible but you may experience temporary down times over the next 24-48 hours.

With the season drawing to a close... we're just going to get things back to normal until the end of the season and then we're going to probably run a Hogs.net lite while we move everything to a new server and make some changes that we had planned for the offseason anyway.

So we don't look at this is a negative so much as a forced house cleaning and a chance to make some modifications and hopefully improvements.

As always, if you have any ideas or suggestions for the site... we want to hear them... it's a good time to do so....
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football