My Personal Pledge

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Pursuer of Justice

My Personal Pledge

Postby Justice Hog » Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:43 am

As many of you know (because I excitedly posted it about 80 freakin' times), I will be a Redskins season ticket holder beginning next year.

Having attended past games against the Eagles, I agree that is is very frustrating to go to a game where it appears as though there are just as many people rooting for the visitors as there are for the Redskins. Not only is this frustrating for the fans, it has to be frustrating for the players!

I hereby pledge that if I ever am unable to attend a home game next year (or in any subsequent year), I will offer both tickets to a registered REDSKINS FAN member of THEHOGS.NET (for free) so they may attend the game in my stead.

The only conditions are:

1. BOTH people attending the game must be Skins fans, not just one; and

2. The persons that the tickets are awarded to must pay for the FEDEX postage so I can get the tickets to them.

I will be offering the tickets for free because it will be payment enough for me to know that someone else on this site will be able to attend the game.

Does that sound fair?
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:50 am

Sounds great, I offered up ticket Sat. Night. I will also agree to VH offer. It's time to take a stand and reclaim our stadium...how bout a road trip to Philly next year we get about 40 of us toghether and take a bus up to the Linc...we sing Hail to the Redskins the whole damn game...what are the fans going to do beat up 40 guys. I have been to the vet and wore my Skins stuff, took alot of flack but I also behaved myself unlike alot of the Philly fans who were in our house Sat
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:27 pm

Amen to that! My mom gave her extra tickets to her friend's husband and his brother (who is from Australia and doesn't know anything about football). They were cheering for the Skins but it didnt help. She said that she would rather let those tickets sit in her room than give them to an opposing fan. :rock:
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

---------

Postby redskins56 » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:57 am

ABSOULUTELY! I am also fond of taking a bus up to the link... that would be very nice...They come to our house, by god, we will come to their house...

And all of the fans talking about the team quitting this season. Some of them are hipocrits, because when there are only 50,000 people in a stadium with a paid attendance of 86,000+ something is wrong... I don't think many of the players quit, but some of our fellow fans are a different question

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football