Snyder jets his way to Cali to talk to Fassel.

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:04 pm

This team will never win as long as Dan Snyder owns it. No if's, and's, or but's. You all know it but are in flat out denial. personally, I hope these "top" candidates turn us down so danny has to put his "coaching selection qualities" to untested work. finding a needle in the haystack.
i too think snyder is a waste of sperm at this point, he's got a lot to prove. but, come on, don't talk like that, we could use a little luck here.... i want him to prove me wrong. :D
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:12 am

I try not to use the words never and always...you being in Medicine know that all to well. I know it seems that way but the team will win. What is it going to take??? Whole lot of losing...we've done that.Don't forget Synder has 1 division titled under his belt and was a lucky bounce of the football away from going to the NFC champ.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:38 am

i won't keep making negative comments on snyder but,
Don't forget Synder has 1 division titled under his belt and was a lucky bounce of the football away from going to the NFC champ.
this wasn't good enough. he completely dismantled that whole team to do what he thought would make us better.....( :roll: smith, george, sanders, carrier :roll: )
THN's resident jerk.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:59 am

hailskins666 wrote: this wasn't good enough. he completely dismantled that whole team to do what he thought would make us better.....( :roll: smith, george, sanders, carrier :roll: )

Change is not only good but in today's NFL it is mandatory You have to strive to get better as a team every year, manage the cap better every year, seek good player in the draft every year, look at the FA market every year. I think DS does a great job at this… the problem is he and Vinny are the ones doing it!! Again I ask how many games do we win in 01 if a guy like Hall had been here?? And yes that’s DS fault…he!! If you and I can see it, why can’t DS and VC see it???
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:13 am

If you and I can see it, why can’t DS and VC see it???
vinny really bothers me. some reporters, and fans of other teams refer to that snake as our "GM" :evil: i'd rather snyder handle everything himself than to have that A$$ around. i get tierd of seeing and hearing his name anytime somthing comes up about the team. he's a yes man. he gets paid so snyder dosen't have to talk to himself about personnel decisions.
THN's resident jerk.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:17 am

You know I never thought of it that way??? So what your saying it VC is there no only to be a yes man but... also a guy DS can deflect some of the criticism to when the heat gets turn up a little i.e...firing Vinny a couple of years ago for his role in the (league joke) 100 mil team!!

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:29 am

dan needs to pay close attention to what art blank is doing in atl. he sat back and watched. decided things were gonna change, booted reeves. BUT, he hired rich mckay to rebuild the staff and tweak the team instead of trying to do it himself. blank is more than willing to spend money on players(they too, will battle some VERY large cap numbers in the very near future, i'd hate to see what mike vick's contract extension numbers are like.....if daunte culpepper got 120 mil, vick should get 150 mil). mckay will get a good coach in there, and establish a good system there. they will be able to lure FAs, and will more than likely have some solid drafts. danny could learn so much from his elders. dump vinny, hire a guy like allen(raiders), and sit back and watch the team prosper.
THN's resident jerk.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football