It's up to the Scouts!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
~~~~

It's up to the Scouts!

Postby ANT7088 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:53 am

We better not use our first pick on offense! Dillion is (probably) going to be the best available. If I'm correct, guys like Clinton Portis, Stephen Davis and Travis Henry are some of the best in the league, NONE of them were first round picks. We can still get a good RB in the draft. Who would have thought Domanick Davis, Rudi Johnson and Griffith (from the Broncos) would be as good as they are. Davis and Johnson will be starters next year, Griffith is stuck behind Portis (hes screwed). My point is we better get defensive linemen, if our scout team is good they can get a good RB in the late rounds. We definitly need a proven veteran so a young guy can develop. Our offense would have been alot better with a solid running game. Canidate and Betts are not reliable, between both of them they didn't play the full season. How many teams HAD to use a there 3rd RB this year or convert a FB to RB cause they had no one else? Dillion will be solid, thats what we need.
AnTsSkInZ

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:55 am

YEAH thats right send another draft pick to a team that is in a better position for a running back that is almost 30.

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:31 pm

Dillon is getting older and is in the ending phase of his career. He was great but I think he will slow down. I think I read that he could be the next coming of Marshall Faulk, meaning that he can become a good to great player after switching teams. I'm sorry Corey, but... no. :cry: Besides, the Skins will probably sign Daryl Gardener in the offseason and a good DT, so we probably won't draft Tommie Harris. Kevin Jones, welcome to DC my friend!
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:13 pm

Kevin Jones, welcome to DC my friend!
that guy is small, we don't need another back play 4 games and then sit out hurt for 3. :? there are no "stud" RB's in the draft.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:38 pm

Not sure if this guy is coming out but Greg jones look like a beast to me...out of the same mold as J. Lewis big and fast
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football