The Pukes

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CowboyHater

The Pukes

Postby kkryan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:32 pm

I am tired of all these Dallass fans that think the "boys"are back. We should all look at who they beat:

Detroit 5-11
Arizona 4-12
Washington 5-11 twice
NY Giants 4-12 twice
Buffalo 6-10
Jets 6-10
Iggles 12-4 without the onside kick, boys lose this one too
Panthers 11-5

Record of opponents that Dallass beat: 62-98 .3875 winning%
So there you have it not too hot! Not very much injuries either.
Death to all things remotely BLUE and SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Skins

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:16 pm

while it wasn't all luck or bad teams, i welcome this input. .3875...... :lol: flock dallass
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:43 pm

You can't fault Dallas, beating the teams your suppose to beat it the mark of a good team. Gee if we had beat the Giants twice, Buffalo, N.O., Chi and Dallas once we'd be 10-6 and all would be well in Redskins land. ow count me amoung the Boys haters but getting them into the payoffs this year will do wonders for Parcells next year!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

CowboyHater

Postby kkryan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:04 pm

DeHog,

This team was unable to compete mainly because of coaching. Spurrier is just too proud to admit you can not just pass, pass, pass in this league. The defensive coaches were just as bad. I was only stating they are not a playoff caliber team. Our talent is better but without a coach it is meaningless!!!

I know we finished 5-11 but we played the last 6 games with a guy who has never played in the nfl before. The skins had a whole roster on ir while Dallas had very few. They still S@#k!!!!!
Death to all things remotely BLUE and SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Skins

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:10 pm

KK I agree 100%, be careful how you talk about SS around here. Seems DS undermined SS all year?? :lol: We had and still have some of the best talent in the NFC it's time to bring someone in here to Coach em up!!!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:45 am

Yes we Pokes are back, and the reason why some of you Skins fans are so angry or should i say jealous is that we did it basically with the roster that we have kept in tact, except for a few free agents. We basically had the same schedule as you guys we just happen to have a real coach.

See the thing is all of us Cowboy fans knew what we have on our roster, we just needed a real coach.

Hog

Postby skins75 » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:11 am

I would not be talking about the roster you have in Dallas there Gambit. Yes, your season went beyond expectations but you are still without a good RB and QB.

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:34 am

Yeah, but who is to say we need a QB. From my point of view we do need a veteran QB. Quincy is in his third system in 3 years. So basically a dayum rookie.

If we would have had a better running back , alot of the pressure would have been taking off of Quincy.

Also we need a DE or DT that can help create pressure. Ekuban the Ekubust is gone.

Did i mention we have about 15-16 million in spending money.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:20 am

I'm not so sure jealous is the right word? I think we may be a little envious that your owner had the good sense to LET Parcells coach his team. Remember it was Parcells who wanted to coach (play the showroom in Vegas) the Cowboys. BP is one of the few in NFL history that if he wants to coach your team you let him. He choose Dallas because the team matches his Texas size ego! Which doesn’t bother me as long as you win?

It will be a interesting off-season in D. I know Quincy is JJ boy, he drafted him and said he would win a SB with him. Looks like BP may not agree. Does JJ have the smarts to stay out of the way?? I agree here with Boss, if he doesn't BP is gone, I'm sure he told BP the first time you undermine me... I am leaving to coach the Redskins!! :lol:

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football