Kudo's to Daniel M. Snyder

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piglet

Postby Eddie911 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:23 pm

Uh, was this before or after you were married that she became a cowboys fan

She was a cowboys fan before we got married and she still is :(
The Football God has returned to DC

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:41 pm

OMG... and you married someone with such lack of judgement???? Just kidding Eddie :)

They do say opposites attract.

I would love to get into the sport on a much more serious basis - as Boss can tell you I eat, sleep and drink it like most of the staffers do. I study books on it and am building quite a nice library... by the way - anyone have any used books they wanna sell... pm me and we can talk.

As most of the board can tell you, I am a fanatical defensive guy. If I can figure out a way to crack into coaching or sports writing on a serious level (which is what we're trying to do here in a way) I will be on that faster than you could blink.

I agree with Boss that I would have a hard time marrying someone in the division - though I did marry a 49er fan who then converted over to the Skins. I don't know if I could be with a person who was seriously against my team or a non football person... I have a bud who has *that* problem. She constantly calls during the Skins games over here so I have been taking my phone off the hook of late to get privacy as I take my note taking seriously for my columns.

I am glad it is cool with you two - I just think you are more of a man than me cause I couldn't do it ::grin::
Rich in Roanoke

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:09 pm

I can relate Eddie...I'm on my second "puke fan" wife....but she roots for the Skins as well....hasn't a clue as to what a sin that is....she also couldn't relate to how excited I've been all week about the Gibbs hire. Damn, that's hard, but life is great, now that our Coach is back in town!

Great post Redskins56....I feel exactly the same way!
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football