where were you when?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby Robert K. » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:44 pm

redskincity wrote:I was listening to Sports talk 980 while stuck on 495 and I could swear evryone heard about the news at the same cause people were being very courteous and that is very strange in this area ROTFALMAO

lol :lol:

I was in my car, right about midnight on Tuesday night, listening to JT "The Brick", and he just started talking about the story on cbs.sportsline.com. At first I was a bit sceptical. First thing in the morning when I woke up, I turned on ESPN, pulled up The Washington Post on my Treo 600, read Wilbon's excellent column, and I was beginning to allow myself to believe it. Within a couple hours it was all coming together. Everybody where I work has been talking about nothing but this ever since. :D
Robert :D

Hog

Postby tx_skins_fan » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:34 pm

I was driving to work Tuesday night when I heard the rumor. I almost drove off the road. I kept sports radio on the XM at work hoping to hear some news, but it was all still a rumor when I left the next morning. I've been sick all week, and I really felt like crap that morning, but when I got home and got online, everything was suddenly better. I read 'GIBBS IS BACK!!' on ESPN's website. Of course, I called my family first to rejoice, then I called a couple of Cowboy fans to ruin their days. After that, I had the TV on ESPN, and my computer locked on to thehogs.net, my new home away from home.
oops....sorry!

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:56 pm

I read 'GIBBS IS BACK!!' on ESPN's website. Of course, I called my family first to rejoice, then I called a couple of Cowboy fans to ruin their days. After that, I had the TV on ESPN, and my computer locked on to thehogs.net, my new home away from home.
man.....i was checking every possible site that i had a link to for news. i just couldn't get enough. like i said, i took the day off in celebration. i got hammered into submission by drinks, and thoughts of the REAL second coming of the hogs! (not like last year when we just picked up the names.....we got the coaches too now..)
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football