New faces

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

New faces

Postby BossHog » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:31 pm

Hey it's great to see so many new faces around here. We were kind of trying to keep a low profile on the site while we built a place that Redskin fans would like and could come and bleed burgundy and gold.

We weren't quite there yet, but we're happy that the Post looked us up and gave us a call. Obviously all of the new brothers and sisters in the house popped by from The Washington Post chat today.

I thought it'd be easier to post one hello and welcome to all of the 'newbies', than individually.

We like to talk serious football here. We also don't like to deter anyone from posting anything here except your opinion. There are appropriate places to talk Smack to be fair to the various ages that pop by, but you can find some good conversation or just some good old fashioned Smack.

This is a fan site for the fans. Anything you want to see here... let us know... we just want to build a better mousetrap.

Once again, welcome all.

HTTR
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby tx_skins_fan » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:56 pm

I've extended an invite to the people in Dllas' Burgundy & Gold fan club. These people are hardcore. It takes special people to be Redskin fans in Dallas. We hear nothing but Cowboy news, we only get Cowboy games on Sundays, and worst of all, we have to hear these horrible, bandwagoning Cowboy fans. They can have their fat tuna. The time has come for us to throw it all back in their faces. I've seen the fear in the Cowboy fans' eyes, and I'm loving every second of it. Please welcome my friends as you welcomed me. This is my favorite place to discuss the Redskins now. Thank you for this awesome site!
oops....sorry!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:06 pm

Well they will most definitely be welcomed.

... it's hardcore to bleed burgundy and gold in Texas.

:rock:

I look forward to Gibbs chipping away at the Cowpukes recent domination of the Redskins and letting you guys gloat a little more often.

Hog

Postby Robert K. » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:06 pm

Thanks for the nice welcome BossHog! I'm really looking forward to being part of this site growing as we all get psyched up for next season! (I have to keep reminding myself that THIS season isn't even over yet, lol) :)
Robert :D

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:11 pm

(I have to keep reminding myself that THIS season isn't even over yet, lol)
we actually have hope that the offseason excitment, will carry over to the regular season this time... :D
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:12 pm

HEY tx_skins_fan, now u know how i feel A Cowboy fan living smack dead in Washington DC.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:20 pm

we'll just keep you for a pet and dress you up in little burgundy sweaters and gold booties and walk you through the park ::grin::
Rich in Roanoke

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:29 pm

ROTFALMAO

I think gambit's earned a little more respect than that skinsfan... even if he is a Cowboys fan.

He doesn't have to wear the booties.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:36 pm

better yet - we can just paint a big blue star on his chest with a circle around it and a line through it and he can have 2 burgundy booties and 2 gold ones :)

He has to wear a little cap with a Skins logo though... no getting around that one :)
Rich in Roanoke

-------

Postby RedskinsFreak » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:09 pm

BossHog wrote:Well they will most definitely be welcomed.

... it's hardcore to bleed burgundy and gold in Texas.

Actually, it's quite easy. Even Dallas fans do. When they cut their finger, what color is the blood?

I rest my case.
***** Hail To The Redskins!!! *****

BA + MS = A New Beginning

piglet

Postby Eddie911 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:02 am

we'll just keep you for a pet and dress you up in little burgundy sweaters and gold booties and walk you through the park

Pricless
ROTFALMAO
The Football God has returned to DC

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football