Equation

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Pursuer of Justice

Equation

Postby Justice Hog » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:10 pm

Did you all hear Gibbs' quote, "One part of this equation is covered....our fans."

Gibbs truly appreciates the fan base he has in Washington.

Let's hope that, as fans, we can do him proud and fill the stadium with WASHINGTON REDSKINS fans!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:13 pm

rock fed ex field like rfk.... i wish i could be a part of it(in reality) :(
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:51 pm

Hey, Triple-6...it's not unthinkable for us geographically challenged to make a road trip for a game or two. I've got a promise from Mrs. Sarcastic Hog that we can go see a game or two. I'm ecstatic. Pretty slim chances of snagging a ticket from someone now, though. I'll figure it out one way or another. But I think it would be well worth whatever price to make the voyage...whatcha say...??? 8)

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:55 am

But I think it would be well worth whatever price to make the voyage...whatcha say...???
i'm down.....money for tickets dosen't really matter. time is a little harder to come by though, guess i'll just have to MAKE time.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Postby toddlerdurden » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:05 am

I do wonder if Gibbs might be a little disappointed by the fact that FedEx isn't AS intimate as RFK was. Even if you were in the nosebleeds, you were basically on top of the other team - and that was such an advantage. FedEx, as beautiful as it is, is more an architectural delight than it is a bonified home-field advantage.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:18 am

skins74... trust me on this one... go to camp instead of a game.

You get one game in a week long vacation... you can get 10-12 practices in the same time! And all your theHogs.net brethren will be there too!!!

There's no comparison. A game is definitely different, and awesome in itself... but camp is so intimate, and low key. You just stand around talking about your favorite team with other die hard fans for 6 hours a day!!!
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:07 am

I'm already working the angle, Boss. And August 8th is my birthday, so it shouldn't be too hard. All I have to do is take leave, jump on a MAC flight, and I'm 'home free.'

I'll keep you posted if it's a go or not. GOD I hope so...

Hail to the Redskins...

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:10 am

I'll also need some details, though on costs involved. So, Boss, if you could email me when you get time, I'll show them to Mrs. Sarcastic Hog and hash some #'s.

Rose1441@bellsouth.net

Thanx...BTW, Sorry I couldn't be online for the WP deal, was at work controlling airplanes. But I was thinking about you guys and envious. I was honored to have a quote mentioned in our examples. Great Job.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:12 am

What???? You couldn't make them all fly in circles while you tuned your control panel to the WP????? :lol:

Poor Boss - we were there firing questions at him so fast he has nubs for fingers trying to answer them :)
Rich in Roanoke

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:27 am

Mostly helicopters...guess I could have just told them to hover in place UFN. Like to see that one "fly."

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:43 am

[quote="skinsfaninroanoke"]What???? You couldn't make them all fly in circles while you tuned your control panel to the WP????? :lol:quote]

:lol: Good one!

After reading and posting with you guys, I'd be down for training camp this year. Gotta get my cousin and a couple of other die hards to come with me.

As far as tickets are concerned, I have a couple of angles that sometimes produce extras. However, given the new situation, I'm not sure that'll be the case any longer. Whenever I can get them, you'll be the first to know.
Gibbs is God

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:46 am

74 if you can't get to D.C. on the flight take it to Dover I'll hook you up.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:57 am

Wilco, and thanx. I'll be dropping the bomb on Mrs. Hog when she gets home later. She knows how much this would make me ecstatic, so I think it'll fly. But I'll take all the help I can get, getting there. I'll keep you posted, DEHog. Thanx, brother...

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football