from collinsworthless....

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
aka Evil Hog

from collinsworthless....

Postby hailskins666 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:47 pm

The hiring of Gibbs might have been the best news for Redskins quarterback Patrick Ramsey. I worked with Gibbs at NBC and he said the most important thing was to protect the quarterback. Tough to argue with a guy that won three Super Bowls with three different quarterbacks.

rest of this bandwagon BS here:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6989930
this A$$ is not allowed on the bandwagon.
Monkey collinsworthless

Imagehi i'm forrest, forrest gump.....
mama always said life is like a box o chocolates, ya never know whatca gonna get......
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:33 pm

stupid is as stupid does :)
Last edited by skinsfaninroanoke on Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rich in Roanoke

---------

Postby redskins56 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:02 pm

No way in hell we allow Chris Collinsworth on the bandwagon. The way he trashes us on Sunday's while Joe Buck and Troy Aikman call the game. It is almost as if he is trying to find things to say bad about the Redskins...

"Laveranues Coles makes a 32 yard catch, but I think it could have been 34. It is all about how you finish a play as a wide out in this league."

Well let me tell ya something C Collinsworth, you were a less than mediocre wide out with the Bengals, you were lucky to be on Fox NFL Sunday, and you are a very average color analyst at best. Worst of all, you have made your hatred for the Redskins nationally known, and now something great happens and you want to come to the good side. I say the hell with you. No way.

This bandwagon can never get full, but I say if he trys to get on, all of us here at thehogs.net push him off. Go back to gloat about your Bengals, and what the Skins didn't accomplish this season, cuz I don't want to hear it.

-Geepz

Justice Hog

Postby Justice Hog » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:15 pm

If that loser tries to jump on, I'm gonna stick my size 12 up his butt and kick it right the hell off!

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:59 am

This bandwagon can never get full, but I say if he trys to get on, all of us here at thehogs.net push him off. Go back to gloat about your Bengals, and what the Skins didn't accomplish this season, cuz I don't want to hear it.
well put. "gloat about your bengals" ROTFALMAO

If that loser tries to jump on, I'm gonna stick my size 12 up his butt and kick it right the hell off!

guess you'll both have to go to the hospital......to get your foot out his a$$ :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:17 am

You know, normally I would say... hey, let the love flow... let whoever wants to jump on the bandwagon hop right on...

... except Collinsworthless.

Anybody but that low grade, half a reporter. Maybe we can get some mp3's together of his rants on the Skins this year and email him a couple, so he knows what a wishy washy piece of crap he sounds like always singing a different tune.

"I love them. I love them not."

Well nobody can stand you ya classless piece of garbage... so if you want on the bandwagon bus, you better hope that you can grab the bumper when it goes by, 'cause we sure as hell ain't opening the door for you.

Er, sorry.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:24 am

Anybody but that low grade, half a reporter. Maybe we can get some mp3's together of his rants on the Skins this year and email him a couple, so he knows what a wishy washy piece of crap he sounds like always singing a different tune.
i've got a couple of the games where he was really doggin us. wouldn't be that hard to get a few comments on mp3.
THN's resident jerk.

----

Postby HitDoctor » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:43 am

redskins56 wrote:Well let me tell ya something C Collinsworth, you were a less than mediocre wide out with the Bengals, you were lucky to be on Fox NFL Sunday, and you are a very average color analyst at best.

He actually fumbled, actually was stripped, at a crucial point in the first superbowl against SF. So Collinsworth.....He who is without sin....but your not so step off.
it is what it is

piggie

Postby psummersjr » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:57 am

PLEASE get those MP3's... it so nice to hear from people who hate Collinsworth as much as me! My friends don't think highly of him either but his broadcasting was so terrible during Skins games this season it makes me want to break something. I almost find it hard to believe he wasn't reprimanded... it was totally unprofessional...

If he tries to jump on the bandwagon, I say we run him over!

Oh, for the record, despite what Kornheiser says, the bandwagon never stopped running... but it just got refueled with the finest gasoline ever made!!

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:59 am

Truly, I almost found Collinsworth's comments funny in a masochistic sort of way (Yes sir, may I have another!). Common, he was right! We were truly pathetic.

My guess is his attitude changes next season. Now troy...no...never liked him, never will...

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:05 am

wow... i just totally disagree there.

I think Aikman is one of the best going... and I have the same Cowboy hatred as anyone.

But I hate Collinsworthless for the SAME reason I like Aikman... objectivity.

Aiklman tells it like it is... Collinsworthless bashes for the sake of bashing.

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:42 am

I'd be interested in hearing Collingworth's remarks. Please email me those mp3s if they're ever wrangled up.
Gibbs is God

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:46 am

i do have to say aikman is completely neutral in his comments. he tells it like it is. collinsworthless does nothing but trash which ever team is losing(us in most games) and sometimes even the winning team. 90% of his comments are negative. he's just jealous that he wasn't $&^t, and couldn't hack it in the league.
THN's resident jerk.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:45 am

The reason I thought mp3s would be cool is because I have this vision of the bandwagonner showing up at camp, and me approaching him, asking him a question, let him spout his NEW garbage, and then play one of his quotes to him where he sounds like an ignominious puke. Then, me and all my gaggle of theHogs.net brethren just all point at him and start laughing !!!!

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:57 am

BossHog wrote:The reason I thought mp3s would be cool is because I have this vision of the bandwagonner showing up at camp, and me approaching him, asking him a question, let him spout his NEW garbage, and then play one of his quotes to him where he sounds like an ignominious puke. Then, me and all my gaggle of theHogs.net brethren just all point at him and start laughing !!!!

That would be truly a priceless moment. It would have to be all caught on tape, then distributed through appropriate channels for wide-spread air-play. I can picture the expression on Worthless' face: :explode: . You'd better be prepared to dodge a couple of haymakers until the rest of us can get there to jump him.
Gibbs is God

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football