Sapp in Skinsville?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:07 pm

That was such a cheap shot. Kearse was the one waking up confused on that one: "Anybody get the license plate of that bowling ball?"

"Jevon, how many fingers am I holding up?"

"Sunday?"
ROTFALMAO man you gotta stop, that was too comical.
was a cheap shot though. i had too mention that, i saw that highlight right after lunch, and it made me cringe. don't eff with zeus, he'll take two cheap shots, and get 2 - 15yd personnal fouls.(which by the way probably cost baltimore that game)
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:20 pm

Oh yeah, they lost it because of that penalty, no doubt. That guy was stupid, but he was provoked, right? Didn't Kearse grab his arm or something after the play ended?
Gibbs is God

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:27 pm

Didn't Kearse grab his arm or something after the play ended?
:lol: oh yea, but grabbing an arm want draw a personnal foul, however, power slamming a guy out of rage will......WTF was he thinking. he's a great lineman, but come on, its the playoffs, you do dumb stuff like that during the regular season, get it all out of your system BEFORE the playoffs. bet he'll be in billick's(and/or the whole team's) doghouse for a while....
THN's resident jerk.

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:36 pm

He's known for his idiotic mistakes in key moments. After the game, he told the interviewer something to the effect of, "I saw myself doing it and couldn't stop. I have to learn how to control my rage." I was like, Brian Billlick failed as a coach going into that game knowing full well Zeus needed a stern talking to before the game.
Gibbs is God

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:50 pm

After the game, he told the interviewer something to the effect of, "I saw myself doing it and couldn't stop. I have to learn how to control my rage."
???talk about sayin some dumb ca ca??? that's not exactly a smart thing to say after you cost your team the game. earlier in the season while we were plagued with penalties, upshaw said something like " i'm not in the action that much, if i were i'm sure i'd have committed some dumb penalties too." that ranks right up there with some of the dumbest comments in the world too. you want to start for the team, but you say something like that....this isn't rocket science. makes me wonder if some of these guys can even tie their own shoes...oh yea, they don't, they got equipment guys to do that... :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:57 pm

Easy 666, I never graduated from velcro. :hmm:
Gibbs is God

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:42 pm

LOL

I still think we grab Gardener with some light money cause there aren't going to be many to grab after him. Sign Kearse who has stated he wants to be with Williams. Snag Abraham from the Jets. Then get a good heavy DT to play the middle in the draft, a good 350 pounder next to Gardener.

Doesn't that just make your mouths water brethren and sisteren?
Rich in Roanoke

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:14 pm

Great post Philly Armpit! Funny stuff and dead on. I've been a Sapp basher for many years and can't stand him....but....for the right price, as Boss said, he could create some havoc for us for a few years in the middle. I'm sure he'll demand the big $$$ however and will be someone else's problem or prize.

I don't see Noble being ready to contribute in '04....maybe in '05.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football