Why I am a Redskin Fan Agian

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Why I am a Redskin Fan Agian

Postby Sittingbill » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:27 pm

I went with my Father to the Orange bowl when the Terps got blasted by the gators, I then went home and watched that idiot coach quite, and become the redskins coach. I then walked out and burned every redskin hat I owned. I went back to DC last summer and rode the metro downtown to show my twin daughters the greatness of RFK, and thought what if we could have the glory agian. I remember going to the NFC championship game at RFK and watched Mark Mosely kick the field goal to win the game. The stadium ROCKED, I have to watch the games from a far and hosile land now (TEXAS) and I noticed seat empty in the new stadium. Now Joe Gibbs is back, and so am I. redskinsmiley -drinking

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:30 pm

Well Welcome Home Sittingbill! And welcome to the best 'Skins site on the net!

HTTR

tazlah
redskinsmiley

Hog

Postby skins75 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:51 pm

I to was at the Orange Bowl and watched SS whip our butts ( being a graduate of the UMD Class of 98) but his days are over and I couldnt be happier. Hail to the Redskins and GO TERPS! I havent been this happy in very long time. All my teams are moving in the right direction (Skins, Terps and Orioles) Its going to be one heck of year.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:57 am

Good Message, but the coming and going is one thing I don't like. A true fan sticks by there team no matter what... You were a die hard in the glory days so I won't challenge your being a fan...

I can only hope however that you don't abbandoned us burgundy and gold the next time we hire someone you don't like. If you are going to burn hats, send them to me, or anyone else here at the hogs.net

But, it is great to have you back, and I hope this time we will have you forever... Great Post though...

--Geepz

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:16 pm

welcome back sittingbull....we kept the light on for ya!
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

~~~~~~~~

Postby ii7-V7 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:51 am

Texas Hog wrote:we kept the light on for ya!

But not for Sally Jenkins

Joe's#1Fan

no burning hats here

Postby gibbsfan » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:02 pm

Anonymous wrote:Good Message, but the coming and going is one thing I don't like. A true fan sticks by there team no matter what... You were a die hard in the glory days so I won't challenge your being a fan...

I can only hope however that you don't abbandoned us burgundy and gold the next time we hire someone you don't like. If you are going to burn hats, send them to me, or anyone else here at the hogs.net

But, it is great to have you back, and I hope this time we will have you forever... Great Post though...

--Geepz

redskins fan thru thick and thin -the last 11years have been very tough to say the least,but those years are what diehards are made of.my way of looking at this is every team goes thru a transition period after great success.
like joe gibbs has said -this is a new begining ,so lets get it back together inwhich they will at some point and time. :D
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football