New Wallpaper

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:51 am

Well it's good to know the site works on a phone!!!! Gotta be pretty small.

Are you just talking about the message board or the site itself.

Because there's a actually a mod to make the threads more intelligible on a PDA that I was thinking about installing (after the sever changeover).

Since it's justice hog who asked, i will throw it on my pile if you can dig me up the instructions or guidelines for making the theme. :-)

But it won't be for while. In fact, a few things for a while... I'm trying to get all of Scooter's draft info into the database so I can open the draft section. I wanted to have it done tomorrow, but it's been a SLIGHTLY busy week. But since Scooter takes the time to watch a few hundred players, it takes precedent over prtty much all else.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby Robert K. » Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:03 pm

BossHog wrote:Well it's good to know the site works on a phone!!!! Gotta be pretty small.

Are you just talking about the message board or the site itself.

Because there's a actually a mod to make the threads more intelligible on a PDA that I was thinking about installing (after the sever changeover).

The print is about the same size as in a newspaper... very readable. To this point I have only been to the discussion board on my Treo 600.

It would be great if (after the server changeover) you could plug in the mods for the mobile version. I hope you'll make it so that the styleset stays intact if I access the site by clicking on the URL in the e-mail notifications (that's how I follow a lot of threads from the road). One minor request... could you maybe consider shortening the subject line of the e-mail notifications. "Topic Reply Notification" comes before the name of the thread, and I have to open the e-mail to see the thread name because "Topic Reply Notification" is so long (unnecessarily long, really). :)
Robert :D

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:48 pm

The new Joe gibbs wallpaper is posted on the Fun Zone section of the website... both 1024x768 & 800x600 versions.

Enjoy.

As to the topic reply notification... not unless the mod fixes it :-) But let me know when I add the mod if it helps or not will ya?
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby Robert K. » Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:31 pm

BossHog wrote:But let me know when I add the mod if it helps or not will ya?

Will do :D
Robert :D

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football