Rumor Mill is Churning

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:57 pm

How about the Detmers ? No comment on them boys yet ?
i think that they have both earned the respect of their clubs, i don't see them going anywhere. but, i wouldn't mind either one being here. they've shown that they can play in this league if need be. i guess aj feely could bump ty out of philly. the beagles liked his play when mcnabb was down.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:36 pm

I KNOW, right ? He's another one of those back up bastards that beat us ! Man, the last time I saw a team with so many good backups is when Jax had Brunell and Johnson and Denver had Elway and Kubiak ! Jesus, I hate that !
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

Hog

Postby DESkins » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:17 am

Please, please! No more "Spurnya-isms!" about "coaching him up"! Brings back too many bad memories.

swine

Postby skinsNut » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:17 am

The 'Ole Ball and Chain was the best Spurnya-ism that I saw recently.... that one's okay... it satirizes the pure genius that is Steve Spurrier.

Wonder if SOS can 'coach up' them remote controls this year?
Hail to the Redskins

piggie

Postby psummersjr » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:21 pm

I think we ought to lay off Spurrier a bit. He was bad, no one's questioning that, but at least he jumped ship when he knew had no clue how to sail it... and he couldn't have done so at a better time. When Gibbs was contemplating a return, Spurrier was still planning on coming back. What if Atlanta had hired JG? Point is, he did us the biggest favor we could have ever asked of him.
I saw Art Monk in the Safeway parking lot in Great Falls, VA on 3/26/2005. It was AWESOME!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football