Noah Brindise

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Noah Brindise

Postby BossHog » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:16 am

Thompson adds two to coaching staff

From ECU Sports Information

GREENVILLE -- Noah Brindise, the Washington Redskins' quarterbacks coach for the past two seasons, and Robert McFarland, offensive coordinator at UCF for the past three years, have been named to John Thompson's football coaching staff at East Carolina University, as Thompson announced Monday.

Brindise takes over ECU's offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach role, which was vacated by Rick Stockstill who departed in December to join Lou Holtz's staff at the University of South Carolina.

Click here for rest of the story.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:15 pm

I'm glad Coach Brindise has landed somewhere. He's tried to do the impossible.
I think it's a foregone conclusion that it must be written in his contract somewhere that if Spurrier returns, Brindise can go.
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:02 pm

:celebrate: woohoooooo, let's go pirates. we need all the help we can get here in green vegas :D
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

---------

Postby redskins56 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:39 pm

Noah Brindise is a brilliant QB's coach, and will do an admirable job at any position on the offensvive side of the ball, at any level.

He is as much responsible for the development of our future perrenial pro bowl quarterback Patrick Ramsey as anyone, including the ol' ball coach.

He'll do well.. Best of luck Noah, and thanks much.

-Geepz

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:23 pm

I agree with 56. Of course, Joe Bugel is gonna have to get the o-line straightened out so Patrick has a chance to become a perennial Pro Bowler. I think he can, especially since there won't be many audibles.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:28 pm

I agree with 56. Of course, Joe Bugel is gonna have to get the o-line straightened out so Patrick has a chance to become a perennial Pro Bowler. I think he can, especially since there won't be many audibles.
the simple fact that he'll remain upright will definantly warrant the pro bowl for PR.
THN's resident jerk.

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:41 pm

Are you sure about that, 666 ? I mean, a simple look at Bailey will show that some players are sent to Honolulu on reputation and not stats. He'll have to beat out McNabb, Favre and the Flavor-Of-The-Month to go. Can Patrick do it in his first season under Gibbs/Zampese ? He'll need more perimeter blocking, like a Rasby would do, to wait for the routes (beyond the screen and flats) to develop.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:49 pm

Are you sure about that, 666 ? I mean, a simple look at Bailey will show that some players are sent to Honolulu on reputation and not stats.
not totally sure. while i agree that it is nothing more than a popularity contest, PR made a name for himself as one of the toughest QB's in the league with the shellacking of this past season. that should count for something, no?
THN's resident jerk.

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:52 pm

Well, hey. These days, the fan has a vote. Let's get busy when it counts, alright ? I'll be there for you and PR.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:05 pm

Well, hey. These days, the fan has a vote. Let's get busy when it counts, alright ? I'll be there for you and PR.
no doubt. but, i do have to confess, i didn't vote for a single skin this year. we were bad enuff, that i didn't want to be part of any "swelling heads" of the players. it's a team sport, and NOBODY that played for our team deserved to be there.(well, the backups maybe made a case for themselves, and coles got lucky with moss being absent. i'd rather LC sit and heal his foot for next year, than to play in a completely meaningless game though)
THN's resident jerk.

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:14 pm

I feel you, 666. Fact is, though, it's only meaningless to you, me and the fan in general. To Coles, it's the opportunity of a lifetime, and a new reason to strive every year to be the best that he can be. After all, nobody wants to be a "former" or worse yet, "one time" Pro Bowler. It's what he's always wanted, and he'll be hungrier next year, since he got in on a substituiton basis only.
In theory, that is. :)

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:57 pm

In theory, that is.
i can live with that, long as he protects that foot or dosen't forget what his real job is.... we need you in the future coles.
THN's resident jerk.

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:24 am

I'm sure he will. He's a Pro's pro, and a gamer. I followed him here in New York, as much as I could stand to (with him being a Jet in those days) and he always seems to be ready to go.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football