KELLEN WINSLOW JR

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:06 pm

BUT ILL GO WITH PUSCELLS BECAUSE PROPER GRAMMAR IS IMPORTANT TO ME
:lol: or, just plain "fat tub o lard"
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby MEZZSKIN » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:14 pm

IF YOU LOOK AT PARCELLS ..ITS DEFINITLY MORE DONUTS THAN LARD...I SWEAR IF THAT FAT *UCK FELL FROM THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING HE WOULD BOUNCE RIGHT OFF THE CONCRETE AND LAND SAFELY ON THE STREET..LIKE SOME GOD DAMN HELIUM BALLON........I HATE HIM ....DO YOU REMEMBER BACK IN 97 PUSCELLS FIRST YEAR WITH THE JETS..LAST GAME OF THE YEAR..IF THE JETS BEAT DETROIT THE REDSKINS WOULD HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS....THAT FAT TUB COACHED HIS WORST GAME EVER...TO FURTHER TORMENT US....HES FAT AND DISGUSTING ..I LOATHE HIM!!!

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:17 pm

Mezz... I went looking for that Gary Meyers, but couldn't find it. Do you have a link you could IM me, since Boss doesn't want those type of links posted here ? I can't believe I missed it, since I get the DN almost all the time.
666, my full time job is with the NYS Thruway. I plow snow in the winter and do guiderail, potholes, right-of-way clean up (gator-tails from trucker tires and bottles of piss from drivers) the rest of the year. Landscaping is a side job, where I do my best to apply my Associates degree in Forestry/Wildlife Manangement from Suny@Morrisville. I won't pretend to know as much as you do, but man, I'd love to know what you guys plant in the way of evergreen shrubs where you're at. Here in Zone 5, it's all boxwood, hollies and the occasional Japonica Pieris. I suppose that's something for another thread, though, no ?
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:18 pm

we all share your "displeasure" with that @$$. but if he jumped off the ESB he wouldn't bounce onto the street, just back to the top of the next building over.... :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Hog

Postby Robert K. » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:23 pm

MEZZSKIN wrote:IF YOU LOOK AT PARCELLS ..ITS DEFINITLY MORE DONUTS THAN LARD...I SWEAR IF THAT FAT *UCK FELL FROM THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING HE WOULD BOUNCE RIGHT OFF THE CONCRETE AND LAND SAFELY ON THE STREET..LIKE SOME GOD DAMN HELIUM BALLON........I HATE HIM ....DO YOU REMEMBER BACK IN 97 PUSCELLS FIRST YEAR WITH THE JETS..LAST GAME OF THE YEAR..IF THE JETS BEAT DETROIT THE REDSKINS WOULD HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS....THAT FAT TUB COACHED HIS WORST GAME EVER...TO FURTHER TORMENT US....HES FAT AND DISGUSTING ..I LOATHE HIM!!!

LOL... why don't you tell us how you really feel :P

It's nice to have you on board MEZZ! :D
Robert :D

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:26 pm

Just Two words for Parcells.... Slim Fast
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:27 pm

MEZZSKIN wrote: ....DO YOU REMEMBER BACK IN 97 PUSCELLS FIRST YEAR WITH THE JETS..LAST GAME OF THE YEAR..IF THE JETS BEAT DETROIT THE REDSKINS WOULD HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS

I do. If the Redskins were any good that year, though, we wouldn't have needed the help of the fat bastard.

Hog

Postby MEZZSKIN » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:27 pm

IN REGARDS TO THE GARY MYERS COMMENT GO TO THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS WEBSITE ..IN THE SEARSCH BOX TYPE JOE GIBBS ..SCROLL DOWN ABOUT 4-6 ARTICLES ..ITS TITLED, HAIL TO THE REDSKINS 1/9/04.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:30 pm

Just Two words for Parcells.... Slim Fast
or not so fast :lol: subway diet maybe....... ROTFALMAO
THN's resident jerk.

Hog

Postby MEZZSKIN » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:37 pm

PARCELLS IS A FAT KNOW IT ALL..HE ACTUALLY SAID HIS NEW YEARS RESLOTION WAS TO EAT BETTER AND LOSE WEIGHT.....GOOD THINKING YOU *UCKING WALKING KRISPY KREME DONUT SHOP!....WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE THAT..THE FACT I SAW YOU PERSONALY GET RUN OVER ON THE SIDELINES ABOUT 8 TIMES BECAUSE YOU NOW HAVE THE REACTION TIME OF A STONED OUT MIDDLE AGED HIPPIE LISTENING TO GRATEFUL DEAD RECORD..

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:50 pm

I retract my plea to the BossHog about mezz' retro. He's catchin' up just fine without it. :D
Still, your hatred for Parcells is borne of his success. He took a Campo team and advanced it. I could do that, and so could my 13 year old boy. Campo was the real idiot here. Parcells just took advantage of a situation. There's no other way he would've come back, IMHO. :P

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:00 pm

Campo was the real idiot here.
i nick named that @$$ the "gopher"..... jerry says, "hey dave, go for this, or go for that." :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Hog

Postby MEZZSKIN » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:19 pm

I hate PUSCELLS because all the fans in NY manily the Giant fans are convinced puscells is and was a better coach than GIBBS..WHY?? Because no one could block CRACKHEAD LT.Puscells had Simms for 12 years!!Gibbs had theis,shroeder, williams,rypien,hunphries etc ..AND WON WITH ALL OF THEM...AND IN SOME CASES DESPITE THEM

CowboyHater

Postby kkryan » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:11 pm

Mezz,

Giants fans are stupid because they had a great d also for years. Gibbs won with transition on the offense and a average to above average defense. I hate Puscells!!!
Death to all things remotely BLUE and SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Skins

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:22 pm

I hate the Giants, but not so much as the Cowbowys. Man, when Emmitt came in a few years ago and beat us, (be reminded that as a deaf guy, I do the lip reading really well) he was thumbing his chest and saying,"This is MY house ! This is MY house !" I've never been more insulted, never felt lower and never have been so emasculated.
This is OUR house. Gibbs is here. Let's take it back !

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football