I had a dream

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

I had a dream

Postby BossHog » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:07 am

Ok, OK, I know I have issues... but i had a dream last night and i couldn't shake one part of it this morning...

I had a dream that we were at training camp and that we had a sea of theHogs.net brethren. We did a little thing before practice that i think would be just awesome...

Every morning the team gathers together in a big huddle before practice... the coach says some stuff... and then they have some kind of 'break' chant and they all split up.

well in my dream... as they gathered around... so did all theHogs.net brethren... when they finished their 'break' chant... i counted out loud 1,2,3 and then we all went H-O-G-S Hogs!!!... just a second or two after they did...

I'm telling ya... what a way to make an impact.... all the players will look over and wonder WTF... the press will be wondering WTF... I bet by day 3... it's all over the news. in my dream... they all came over close to us on the second day... did their chant... waited for ours... and then broke up for practice.

Ya gotta have dreams brothers and sistas....

I'm ready for the ridicule. :oops:
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

piglet

Postby SkinsfaninNJ » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:18 am

Dude you've got issues. ROTFALMAO

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:20 am

I know.

But so what?

Gotta admit... we wouldn't be 'anonymous' guests for long.

ROTFALMAO

piglet

Postby SkinsfaninNJ » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:25 am

I'm just busting your chops man. :wink:

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:25 am

Hey Boss, that's almost as good as my training camp post last year when I said I was asked to "try out" at punter.

Regardless of what others say, I say we give it the good ol' college try next year at camp!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby skins75 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:53 am

JH you should have tried out. You could not have done any worse than Barker!

----

Postby HitDoctor » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:55 am

Would be looked upon as "queer". Now, ho about T-shirts with the Hog.net logo on front and a number with your screen name on the back!

HitDoctor
it is what it is

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:58 am

Ahhh the power of suggestion, you had a dream alright...just like I always tell Mrs. DEHog I had a dream last night we were..???
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:30 pm

HitDoctor wrote:Would be looked upon as "queer". Now, ho about T-shirts with the Hog.net logo on front and a number with your screen name on the back!

????

Doing a football grunt is queer?

I know that I myself often think of fairies prancing down the sideline when I hear the rumbles of the testosterone building in a pregame or practice huddle. ?????

thehogs.net merchandise... we will do our best to have available for you by then that's for sure... but if football grunts are queer, I guess I better not have anything to do with the clothing design.

I don't wanna end up with some pink and purple lace ball caps.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:53 pm

ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO or a shirt that reads..... thehogs.net....how about a group hug :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:57 pm

or a shirt that reads..... thehogs.net....how about a group hug

ROTFALMAO I think we should vote on that one first before getting those t-shirts printed.

Boss- are you sure you were remembering your dream correctly? If it were my dream, there wouldn't have been any hogs bretheren, just Redskinettes in that huddle. Also the chant wouldn't have been "Hogs!", it would've been "Two, four, six, eight, who do we really hate? Philly! Philly! Philly is an arm pit!"
Gibbs is God

put AM in the HOF

Re: I had a dream

Postby tcwest10 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:46 pm

BossHog wrote:Ok, OK, I know I have issues... but i had a dream last night and i couldn't shake one part of it this morning

That's okay, BossHog. It happens to all of us. Get up and pee, and you'll be able to shake it just fine.
Updates are NOT required. :D
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

----

Postby HitDoctor » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:36 am

BossHog wrote:
HitDoctor wrote:Would be looked upon as "queer". Now, ho about T-shirts with the Hog.net logo on front and a number with your screen name on the back!

????

Doing a football grunt is queer?

I know that I myself often think of fairies prancing down the sideline when I hear the rumbles of the testosterone building in a pregame or practice huddle. ?????

thehogs.net merchandise... we will do our best to have available for you by then that's for sure... but if football grunts are queer, I guess I better not have anything to do with the clothing design.

Maybe queer wasn't the word I wanted to use. How about, dorkish. I'm an old foggie and would look pretty stupid grunting as I look stupid doing other things. If I offended, I absolutely apologize to any and all!
it is what it is

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:04 pm

HitDoctor wrote:Maybe queer wasn't the word I wanted to use. How about, dorkish. I'm an old foggie and would look pretty stupid grunting as I look stupid doing other things. If I offended, I absolutely apologize to any and all!

Bahhh HD, I was just poking fun.

Maybe we would look a little dorkey, but we'd make a splash!!!!

And any 'old foggie' that bleeds burgundy and gold, surfs on the net, and actively posts on a board, is top drawer in my books.

Maybe the old foggies can stand in a line and pound their canes while we do the cheer :shock:

In all seriousness HD, I took no offense, and I am looking forward to sitting down with you and any other 'old farts' that are kind enough to grace us with their presence at camp.

piggie

The Hogette's

Postby TopHawg » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:29 pm

If we did it it'd but dorkie but if the hogettes did it, it'd sweet!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football