I had a dream

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Re: The Hogette's

Postby BossHog » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:38 pm

TopHawg wrote:If we did it it'd but dorkie but if the hogettes did it, it'd sweet!

Yeah?

We can arrange that.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

---------

Postby redskins56 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:53 pm

Wow....

The bosses remark two posts up about old foggies pounding thier canes in the dirt while we did a chant was the funniest thing I have heard since joining on December 16th...

Just picture it... All of us standing around, about 20 or so people of all ages, me and Jake as teenagers, and the rest mostly adults. Hooting and hollering, and a line of old foggies next to us hitting their cans and mumbling along...

Could we do a what time is it? Practice Time... What time is it? Practice time... Any Hogs in the house? Oink Oink Oink... Any hogs in the house.. Oink Oink Oink... Taking off of Ray Lewis' dog's in the house bit in Baltimore...???

That might be the best way to bring attention , the canes would help to...

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:59 pm

Wow....

The bosses remark two posts up about old foggies pounding thier canes in the dirt while we did a chant was the funniest thing I have heard since joining on December 16th...

Just picture it... All of us standing around, about 20 or so people of all ages, me and Jake as teenagers, and the rest mostly adults. Hooting and hollering, and a line of old foggies next to us hitting their cans and mumbling along...

Could we do a what time is it? Practice Time... What time is it? Practice time... Any Hogs in the house? Oink Oink Oink... Any hogs in the house.. Oink Oink Oink... Taking off of Ray Lewis' dog's in the house bit in Baltimore...???

That might be the best way to bring attention , the canes would help to...
ROTFALMAO
any hogs in tha house....oink, oink, oink ROTFALMAO i now have a very twisted image of training camp due to this thread :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:17 am

My personal opinion is that we get to camp first, line the ropes and toss any reporter that gets in the way on his head...

Security? We'd outnumber em :)

Seriously though - 50-60 of us all in a line along the ropes with Hogs.Net t-shirts and a big banner? Whatta sight that would be - think we wouldn't get noticed? I bet we would get on the news just for that :)
Rich in Roanoke

~~~~~

Postby Warmother » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:29 am

Okay as far as having a camp cheer that's cool but no copying Ray Lewis's deal. I live and work to close to B-more to be hearing, "Can't You guy's come up with anything original?" Boss Hog I like the idea and I promise You it would be on the news by day 3 of camp. That will be about the time the reporters who are not normal sports reporters are looking for that human interest piece.
"I never apologize. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am."

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football