Champ Situation Settled!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
+++

Postby NikiH » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:17 pm

I have a little bit of a different take on this situation. You guys have given the whole team a second chance with this new coaching. One thing they want to do differently, and it's been all over the media is start with a players charachter. And if Gibbs mets Bailey and he is has the charachter. That may be what dictates whethere he stays or goes.
I met Champ Bailey and he was one of the nicest football players I have ever met. He actually never once talked down to me or acted like I was wasting his time being a fan seeking an autograph. So if he really is the same type of guy that I got the impression he was. He may be donning the burgundy and gold next year after all. Mind you I am a big dummy when it comes to Salary Caps, free agency, trading and the draft. LOL Just my take on it.
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:46 pm

[Gibbs had Casserley, and he's the king of posturing... gotta rub off.... and it's good business.] [/quote]

Don't know about that... While Casserly was the king of such maneuvering, it's just not Gibb's style... He is not likely to play such games. My suspicion is that if Gibbs says it's settled, it means that he has evaluated Champ's character, and (finding it above reproach) has decided that he is a Gibbs type of player. I'd bet that Champ is starting on the corner at FedEx next fall.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football