How far my pity for philly lies

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Junior Hog

How far my pity for philly lies

Postby Jake » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:29 pm

I must say, that after watching this game, I had a small feeling of sadness for Philly. But then I keep thinking about the fans. I think about all of the times they came to FedEX Field and acting like jack****, started fights, punching women who are rooting for opposing teams, and their lack of regard for anyone else's feelings. Then I laughed out loud "AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" This is so funny to see all of them with their elbows on their knees, their heads on their fists, staring into a deep, blank abyss. I could not feel any better about seeing the worst fans in the league get it stuck to them for the THIRD... STRAIGHT... YEAR!

As a fan who has been to both Cowboys and Eagles games, I have to say that the Eagles fans are the worst in the NFL. Way ahead of Cowboys fans. If anyone has gone to both, you know what I mean. Cowboys fans are basically mouth and obnoxious, that's about it. They may start a couple fights but Eagles fans are loud, obnoxious, and wont stop fighting at ANY point during a game.

I just can't say this enough, THANK YOU CAROLINA! Phew, I feel a bit better. :D
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

piggie

Postby psummersjr » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:37 pm

And congrats to Stephen Davis!
I saw Art Monk in the Safeway parking lot in Great Falls, VA on 3/26/2005. It was AWESOME!

----

Postby HitDoctor » Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:25 am

Your absolutely right, my friend! These philly fans are classless pigs and they don't deserve a championship. The only person I feel bad for is McNabb. McNabb deserves a better town!
it is what it is

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:02 am

HitDoctor wrote:Your absolutely right, my friend! These philly fans are classless pigs and they don't deserve a championship. The only person I feel bad for is McNabb. McNabb deserves a better town!

Uh-uh-uh ! McNabb has made his bed, now he sleeps in it. See my post in the Stphen Davis thread so I don't have to bore you twice.
Remember when he was drafted ? Oh, those fans that showed up there booed him loudly. He turns around and calls them the best fans in the league, to show you the depth of his insanity.Even if McNabb didn't have that hillion, jillion dollar contract, I still wouldn't want him. (Even his mother annoys me when the camera pans on her smirking face in the luxury boxes) He's tainted now. He's a giggle and will always be a giggle.
Don't figure me for losing my mind. I wouldn't want Aikman either.
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

Hog

Postby skins75 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:09 am

Having grown up with most of my family living in the Jersey area and big-time Eagles fans I was forced to see the fans on an up-close level. I have been to the Vet at least 20 times and never have seen anything like their fans. They not only fought with people cheering for opposing teams they fought each other. Why do you think it was the first stadium to have a jail and courthouse in it. [b]Disgusting underacheivers[/b] are their fan base so you cant expect too much from them. Sorry for rambling but I went to a game at the Vet with a friend of mine a few years back when they played the 49ers and he brought his 8 year old son with us. The 49ers were killing them as the fans starting to throw bottles and cups at my buddy and his son. The kid was so scared and as I got up and started to yell that he is just a kid I was belted with a bottle. LOSERS WITH NO CLASS!

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:22 pm

Way to go Jake....I couldn't have said it better myself.....and I keep picturing SHREK standing there daring people to throw beer bottles at him....and grabbing his crotch at our last philly game....hope he enjoyed yesterday's game as much as we did !!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE !!!!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

----

Postby HitDoctor » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:29 pm

I trolled over their boards and they are getting TRASHED!!!!!!!!! good.
it is what it is

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:19 pm

I feel kind of bad for McNabb. Or I would have if he hadn't come to Fedex this year and danced around the endzone like an a-hole.

Anyway, he is a good player. Its too bad his team couldn't see fit to spend a little money on a decent receiver for him.

They deserved to lose at the hands of their crappy receivers after dumb*ss Freddie Mitchell bragged so much last week.

The Eagles SUCK!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's all you want? Three ones and a two?.... I said, 'Dan, game on.'" - Vinny
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:37 pm

Kinda erie how karma comes back around. Maybe the next time a few of those green people are heckling you guys at FEDEX, you could politely put your hands over your throat and make a slight gagging sound...nothing more, nothing less...and watch the sparks fly. :P
<~~~~~Runs with scissors X
(_E=mc2_)

“This is where I'm most comfortable, ... This is my life, where I work. I'm definitely glad to be back.” #21

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:04 pm

the eagles fans don't deserve a championship no they don't deserve a team. The Eagles fans should be put on another planet so we don't have to see them and for Mcnabb he deserves to loose also. He doesn't care about anyone but himself he is not a qb. Now with Gibbs in their we will beat the Eagles and just laugh at them all the time.

piggie

Postby noshirtforyou » Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:53 am

skinz74 wrote:Kinda erie how karma comes back around. Maybe the next time a few of those green people are heckling you guys at FEDEX, you could politely put your hands over your throat and make a slight gagging sound...nothing more, nothing less...and watch the sparks fly. :P

Yeah I agree, they've scored only 1 touchdown in their last two NFC title appearances..talk about choking.

piggie

Postby COZ » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:50 am

I went to a Philly game in Philly years ago with a buddy. Took a bus up and wore all our 'Skins gear. Took alot of abuse in the stands - most were threats to myself, my family and certain parts of my anatomy. We kicked a last second field goal to win. I think it was a 45-43 final.

We were chased out of the stadium fearing for our lives. Beers, batteries and other items thrown at us. What a bunch of sorry losers. Loved the game and result but I will never go back to Philly - Brotherly Love my A$$!

Best thing to happen to Philly would be a gas can and a match.

Other crappy fans - Ravens!!! By far the worst I've seen when they talk up their team.
COZ
Hail on the 'Skins!
Fan faithful - Section 312

piggie

Postby noshirtforyou » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:10 am

I'm about a half hour from Lincoln Financial and I would love to go see a skins game wearing skins gear but from what I hear that isn't a good idea

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:13 am

To all your Redskin fans that have experienced harsh treatment from Philly fans i apoligize. Although i am not a philly fan, i grew up across the bridge and consider Philly my home.

That being said, PHILLY IS NOW THE WINK LINK IN THE NFC EAST.

I doubt the Cowboys or Skins would ever do what they did, Win the division 3 years in a row, but lose 3 straight NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES.

Its time my friendly, but hated rivals, for the cellar dweller teams (Cowboys, Skins), to show the Giants and Eagles how to win SUPER BOWLS.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:23 am

Let us raise our glasses together for the last time in the forseeable future.

To the Carolina Panthers!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football