How far my pity for philly lies

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby gambit187 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:25 am

SORRY GUYS , BUT I WAS THE GUEST THAT POSTED THIS MESSAGE

To all your Redskin fans that have experienced harsh treatment from Philly fans i apoligize. Although i am not a philly fan, i grew up across the bridge and consider Philly my home.

That being said, PHILLY IS NOW THE WINK LINK IN THE NFC EAST.

I doubt the Cowboys or Skins would ever do what they did, Win the division 3 years in a row, but lose 3 straight NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES.

Its time my friendly, but hated rivals, for the cellar dweller teams (Cowboys, Skins), to show the Giants and Eagles how to win SUPER BOWLS.

Postby Keep Choppin' Wood » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:54 pm

[quote="Anonymous"] I doubt the Cowboys or Skins would ever do what they did, Win the division 3 years in a row, but lose 3 straight NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES.

Actually, the Cowboys have already done that -- they lost the NFC title game in 80, 81 and 82 (the last one courtesy of Darryl, Dexter & Riggo)

That said, listening to the Philly fans whining on the radio yesterday was a real joy. I am just sorry that I can't pick up AM 610 from where I live...

KCW

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:15 pm

I dont think they have won the division title 3 straight years in a row and lost at home 2 years in a row the way PHilly did.

Emphasis on the HOME losses

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football