Our fans suck - 2nd post in as many years

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
**ch44

Our fans suck - 2nd post in as many years

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:01 am

I posted this last year when I attended the Bears game, and I'll say it again. How do the F-ing Steelers have more fans at the game then we do, and if they didn't, how are they louder?????

Our fans are pathetic. Why does anyone sell the visiting team tickets? Come on guys. Eat the cost if you can't go. Hell I'll buy them and eat it while watching in Chicago.

I'm again ashamed of being a fan. I knew the feeling of being proud of our fan base wouldn't last for a whole season. Not with this crew.

Very little noise that whole game. Just flat out embarassing seeing all those towels.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:04 am

Money talks.... crap walks....economy sucks.....sell tickets.....make money.....

Simple formula, huh.............
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:04 am

Hmmm... you mean fans like us sitting here instead of being there? Why weren't YOU there?
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:05 am

yep, pretty embarassing.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:08 am

VetSkinsFan wrote:Hmmm... you mean fans like us sitting here instead of being there? Why weren't YOU there?

Oh, it might be the traffic to the airport. Maybe the hotel I have to book the night of, or maybe just because I live in Chicago I can't make every game of the year. If I could I would, trust me. People like yourself living in the area have ZERO excuses.
Miss you 21

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:10 am

chiefhog44 wrote:
VetSkinsFan wrote:Hmmm... you mean fans like us sitting here instead of being there? Why weren't YOU there?

Oh, it might be the traffic to the airport. Maybe the hotel I have to book the night of, or maybe just because I live in Chicago I can't make every game of the year. If I could I would, trust me. People like yourself living in the area have ZERO excuses.

So how many tickets have you bought ??
Eat the cost if you can't go. Hell I'll buy them and eat it while watching in Chicago.

Ebay ships all over the country, as does other ticket agengies such as stub hub...
...any given Sunday....

GSPODS:

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:11 am

ATX_Skins wrote:yep, pretty embarassing.

Totally, and the fact that they mention it all game is even more embarassing. Can't we fill a 90,000 seat stadium while being 6-2??? Can't stand the fact that Jaws was sitting there saying "if this game was in Philly, there wouldn't be one towel waving." Man am I pissed
Miss you 21

piggie

Postby Secondary_Chaos » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:12 am

i agree chiefhog44.. our fans are worthless.. we need them to help create offsides and turn overs.. i've always felt the Skins fan base was somewhat frail...
RIP #21

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:12 am

VetSkinsFan wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

Been to four games. How about you "Staff Member?"
Miss you 21

piggie

Postby Secondary_Chaos » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:15 am

and he apparently isn't there because he lives in Chi-town.. I wasn't there because i live in San Diego.. but i still scream louder than anyone who actually goes to the game..
RIP #21

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:16 am

chiefhog44 wrote:
VetSkinsFan wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

I'm not the one crying about, "I'd buy tickets to keep visitors out." Me being a staff member to a forum has nothing to do with attending Redskins games or any other Redskins related events. I've been to a few games in my time. Thanks for caring!
...any given Sunday....

GSPODS:

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:18 am

Secondary_Chaos wrote:and he apparently isn't there because he lives in Chi-town.. I wasn't there because i live in San Diego.. but i still scream louder than anyone who actually goes to the game..

Don't think geographical location was a criteria. Obviously the Pittsburgh fans didn't mind the commute.
...any given Sunday....

GSPODS:

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:20 am

VetSkinsFan wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
VetSkinsFan wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

I'm not the one crying about, "I'd buy tickets to keep visitors out." Me being a staff member to a forum has nothing to do with attending Redskins games or any other Redskins related events. I've been to a few games in my time. Thanks for caring!

You're right. Shouldn't of even wasted my time with your post. It wasn't even on topic. Just here to say that our fans suck. That's it, end of story, so if you want to make this thread into how many tickets I've bought, go ahead
Miss you 21

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:34 am

Steelers fans travel well. They also left Pittsburgh in droves during the 80s and 90s as the city declined, and the D.C. area has seen almost nothing but growth for decades. We pick up a lot of people that a town like (e.g.) Denver won't.

Add on top of that the cool, disconnected corporate atmosphere that Snyder has fostered for a decade. Add to that the fact that Washington fans just haven't been very good fans at the stadium in the last 10 years.

I hate to say it, but nothing about tonight's crowd surprised me. At least they weren't booing, as far as I could tell. :|
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:38 am

Irn-Bru wrote:Steelers fans travel well. They also left Pittsburgh in droves during the 80s and 90s as the city declined, and the D.C. area has seen almost nothing but growth for decades. We pick up a lot of people that a town like (e.g.) Denver won't.

Add on top of that the cool, disconnected corporate atmosphere that Snyder has fostered for a decade. Add to that the fact that Washington fans just haven't been very good fans at the stadium in the last 10 years.

I hate to say it, but nothing about tonight's crowd surprised me. At least they weren't booing, as far as I could tell. :|

J. Campbell seemed suprised at the amount of Squeelers fans in attendance as well. He just mentioned it at the press conf. just now.
Miss you 21

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football