Who is Going to the JETS - SKINS GAME

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Who is Going to the JETS - SKINS GAME

Postby doeslammer » Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:57 am

I will be attending the Jets and Skins game and would like to put some faces to the names from this board, talked to Hitdocter and he will also be attending the game, maybe we could meet at halftime like hitdoctor suggested or all meet and have a big tailgate party, I will be driving from PA, which will take about 3 1/2 hrs to get there, but plan on being early to tailgate, will be myself and my girlfriend. Basically if you are going tell us where your parking pass is and what seats you have, I myself have a green parking pass, and my seats are section 142, row 16, seat 19 and 20. Right around the 50 yard line, lower section. Feel free to join in on the topic and add anything you would like too. Look forward to seeing some replies.
Marc

DM's #1 fan

Jets / Skins Game

Postby SkinsChic » Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:37 am

:D My son Jake and I will be at the Jets / Skins game. We're in section 112 / row 20 (aisle seats). Looking forward to it. Hoping we start the season out right... with a W.

redskinsmiley [/i]
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

----

Postby HitDoctor » Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:43 am

Section 230 (in front of the scoreboard). Will also be going to new orleans and philly finale. will be at lincoln financial for the philly game also (trust that I won't be wearing regalia. don't need the aggravation.)
it is what it is

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football