I'm Done....

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 pm

spenser wrote:See you next week!

No you won't, actually.

Hog

Postby spenser » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
spenser wrote:See you next week!

No you won't, actually.

Ok, then you can stop responding to my responses right? Like are you Gone... or are you... Going... at some point???

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:47 pm

The biggest disgrace I see in this thread is the blatant lack of heart and pride some people have.
Redskins fanatic?? Is that a joke? My mom has more pride in our B and G. If you do truly leave delete your account and we can have a true skins fan with the bold name you chose but with the backbone to wear it proudly even during stormy weather.
Btw we lost a close game by four... This hissy fit would have been less embarrassing after the eagles destroyed us on Monday..
Your letters are wiiizzzzeeeeaaak. To say the least. Take pride in something man even if its wrong. Same letter to bruce and mike? Effort is absurd as well as content.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

cleg

Postby cleg » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Dude needs to see a therapist. It was a frustrating loss, one of many over the last 20 years, but to be so offended by this particular loss makes no sense to me. There are many more important things in life than the Redskins rebuilding process.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 pm

30+ years of rooting here in Cali......but I aint jumping ship...!
No
No
Never
Never
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

I can't believe that kind of rant from a supposed skins fanatic.
Redskins_fanPanic
Redskins_fairweather
Redskins_ <--- insert anything besides fanatics. I'm not attack the poster the post isn't I'm character of the name so I'm simply offering some ideas.

Like why post that here? Did you expect die hard fans of a mediocre team rebuilding to jump ship with you? Pathetic. We are improving and besides Philly two we are competitive.
Maybe not playoff bound but we have beat a few playoff bound teams 2 wins in the division more then last year a chance to spoil tge giants chances as well as a beautiful chance to shut out the pukes. About all we could hope for this year after only winning 4 games last year.. Ah I guess I'm done w this thread
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby gushogs » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 pm

I truly understand RF. I consider myself a masoquist. for over 10 yrs my wife calls me a Redskin masoquist because I cotinue to punish myself by following the team yr after yr. I tried to raise my first kid (9) to be a Skin fan, but 3 yrs ago he told me he didnt like 'em because they alwas lose. I have been a diehard fan for +25 yrs and keeps getting harder and harder. Do you remember the +11 gm losing streak against the cowturds? hard times for me man.
It's impossible to root for another team, that is uncall for.
I understand you RF, send your letters, maybe someone in the organization will read it and try to do something.
In the mean time, I'll just wait for the season to end without any more embarrasements (like last week lost to the eaglees on national TV, or losing to the lions last yr, or.....)
But being a massoquist, I know I'll be here next yr to keep my punishment like the duracell battery, going and going and going.
HaiL,
Enough of this name change sh*t!!!
Get politicians out of office. Then they'll forget about the REDSKINS, because they'll be WORKING!!!

Hog

Postby gushogs » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 pm

I truly understand RF. I consider myself a masoquist. for over 10 yrs my wife calls me a Redskin masoquist because I cotinue to punish myself by following the team yr after yr. I tried to raise my first kid (9) to be a Skin fan, but 3 yrs ago he told me he didnt like 'em because they alwas lose. I have been a diehard fan for +25 yrs and keeps getting harder and harder. Do you remember the +11 gm losing streak against the cowturds? hard times for me man.
It's impossible to root for another team, that is uncall for.
I understand you RF, send your letters, maybe someone in the organization will read it and try to do something.
In the mean time, I'll just wait for the season to end without any more embarrasements (like last week lost to the eaglees on national TV, or losing to the lions last yr, or.....)
But being a massoquist, I know I'll be here next yr to keep my punishment like the duracell battery, going and going and going.
HaiL,
Enough of this name change sh*t!!!
Get politicians out of office. Then they'll forget about the REDSKINS, because they'll be WORKING!!!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:30+ years of rooting here in Cali......but I aint jumping ship...!
No
No
Never
Never

I may get mad and cuss them out but I never give up either.

Hog

Re: I'm Done....

Postby grampi » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm

ChrisHanburger wrote:I'm stickin' with 'em.

I don't have a choice. I have way too many Redskins jackets, jerseys, hats, helmets, and a whole array of other team gear to bail ship....

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Baaaaaaaaaaaa ROTFALMAO . This guy is a looney. He had it good for 20 years, then had it bad for 10-15 and he's writing letters to the owner???

It's gonna be painful at times guys, but we're a competitive football team (minus one game) during this rebuilding. The problem with being competitive, is that we win AND lose close games. Until we are fully healed in a few years, we'll be middle of the pack. Cross your fingers for a franchise QB in the draft. If he's a bust, it'll be another 10 years of mediocracy. That's how the NFL works. You have to get the QB drafted and coach him up. Thankfully he'll be learning under Shannahan and McNabb. I like where it's headed.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, no one said that being a fan was for the faint of heart. Goodbye.

As for me, I'll be here next week . . . just like every week . . .
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby SKINS#1 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Redskins_Fanatic,

Continue to enjoy football, there were some great college games this weekend.

Hog

Postby HarleyHog » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Bu-bye
you could whine the same way as a fan of any number of teams. Just buy yourself a jersey for whoever are reigning champs and call them "your boys" until It's time to get a new jersey. Sounds like you'll be happier that way

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 pm

...since I was old enough to say "Redskin", which was about the year Sammy Baugh retired and my parents got me a Choo-Choo Justice Redskins uniform from Hechts for Xmas.

There are downs and ups and downs. That's Redskin football.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football