Prediction's for the Jets game

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piglet

Postby JonEJetsters » Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:53 pm

Skins Fans

Football 101. You win and lose football games in the trenches.

Washington ForeSkin Trenches=Swiss Cheese

You must have leadership to win in the NFL

Spurrier=A Joke

We lost Penny.....but damn....your formula for winning sure is shaky!!

Jets 23
ForeSkins 13
Coles.....Dead
Thomas....Dead
Hall......Dead
Morton....Dead
Spurrier..Fu*k Him

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:18 pm

JonEJetsters wrote:Football 101. You win and lose football games in the trenches.

Wow, Jets fans with Broadway Joe being their only bright spot in their entire history are lecturing "thehogs.net" about how games are won in the trenches. Does anyone see anything wierd about that?

Memo to Jets fans..."You need an Offensive line to play in the trenches." While your line is certainly offensive, its offensive to Jets fans, not to opposing teams. Ours on the other hand Got TUNS better with the addition of this great OG...

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:32 am

Um.... Jets fans - go look at the stuff on the board before you lecture us on offensive lines and trench warfare.

Seriously - Gibbs invented the huge lines - and even NFL Films has a two part video on Gibbs that gives him the credit for it. All these big lines averaging 300+ pounds? Thank Gibbs for it. Remember the counter trey play that won 3 out of 4 superbowls in the 80s-early 90s?

All the Jets fans have is a pantyhose, fur coat wearing fluke who won one superbowl. Look back and see how many championships the Skins won before the Superbowl came about. How long have the Jets been around? Sheesh - want to talk storied franchises - long before the Jets there were the Boston Braves before they moved to Washington to be our Redskins.

Talk all you want - but let's face it - when it comes to championships - the Skins have the Jets absolutely whooped - hands down.
Rich in Roanoke

piglet

Postby JonEJetsters » Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:22 am

JonEJetsters gameplan...the way in which the Foreskins go down!!

When your opponent has a glaring weakness, it's all about attacking that weakness.
<snip>
And there you have it ... the master plan ... attack the soft under-belly of the Redskins from the moment we exit the tunnel ... turn this one into a battle in the trenches, on both sides of the ball ... EARLY & OFTEN
Last edited by JonEJetsters on Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coles.....Dead
Thomas....Dead
Hall......Dead
Morton....Dead
Spurrier..Fu*k Him

piglet

Postby JonEJetsters » Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:53 am

Did you cut my post??

If so...why? Don't want to hear another teams point of view??

Hey...it's not all rosey over there!! Sorry to tell you the truth!
Coles.....Dead
Thomas....Dead
Hall......Dead
Morton....Dead
Spurrier..Fu*k Him

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:57 am

JonEJetsters wrote:Did you cut my post??

If so...why? Don't want to hear another teams point of view??

Hey...it's not all rosey over there!! Sorry to tell you the truth!

Hmm, that is odd, my response seems to be missing as well. I didn't cut your post, but put the <snip> in text to not clog the board with a long post. I was sure they were in this thread, and I can't find them elsewhere.

P.S. Upon further review, if that was my bad by accidentally hitting the "edit" button and modifying your message instead of "quoting" and responding, I apologize. Repost and I will respond again.

Postby JumbalayaJet » Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:33 pm

34-17 Jets. Hall misses 2. Andre Johnson shows Morton how to return kicks. Watch for the blocked punt. Good luck after thursday.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football