Prediction's for the Jets game

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby SirSmizzy » Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:29 pm

The natives are getting Restless......
Welcome Home Coles

Postby Belial » Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:45 pm

This is great....when do you think they will change the colors to green and white? :twisted:
Remember, even Snyder has a salary cap!

Hog

Postby SirSmizzy » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:01 pm

J-E-T-S...jets,jets,jets!
Welcome Home Coles

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:06 pm

Well, we just got tired of listening to the crap, not to mention the abusive junk of some of the Jets fans who don't argue logically, but without any actual comparisons or actual football related points as to the game thats coming up.

Yes we have a young owner, but he is enthusiastic and loves the team. I appreciate that and expect it will get better.

I think the acquisitions this year are going to work out fine. He learned from his mistakes of hiring has beens in the 2000 season. That is why they went after your team who didn't pay their players enough or protect them well enough. In my mind, it was a beautiful move bringing in players with an upside rather than being on the downslope.

I don't worship at the altar of Snyder, but at least the man gives a holy crap about the team. I haven't seen the Meadowlands lately, but have y'all seen the Redskins' stadium? Freaking beautiful. Do I resent the fact that the guy only four years older than myself put himself in a position to do what I would kill to do - buy his dream team? Heck no. If you could do it, you would and knowing what you think is right, you would probably meddle too. Heck, if I payed 800 mil for the team, I would expect I have the right to screw up.

Now if you want to get down to serious football talk... real football talk... I will be glad to oblige. I think I might mosey on over to your board and get some quotes from last year's posts on Morton, Hall, Thomas and Coles. I bet they are way different than the junk being spewed forth here.
Rich in Roanoke

Postby Rockaway Mike » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:29 pm

This game will be a nice scouting session- with the Jets linebackers getting on in years, and the Skins salary issues what they are, we just might see Serena Arrington in green and white.

As for this season, Jets ground game runs all over the Skins- Jets 27; Skins 13. (Note: Hall misses 1 PAT; Morton fumbles at least once)

This will be a nice warmup game

Postby SirMaxman » Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:25 pm

The Jets are lucky to play a college level team the first week. The schedule makers were kind to the Jets.

It is cool to play the Skins on a Thursday and then have a week and a half to gameplan for a real NFL team.

The fun and gun. Sure it is fun to watch for everyone except those who live in D.C.

Postby Lady Jet » Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:55 pm

[quote="skinsfaninroanoke"]

We have a good kicker quote]

LOL! You have a kicker with a great leg who will surely make you cover you eyes and pray on every attempt by week four.... minimum.

Postby Lady Jet » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:08 pm

oops, meant to say MAXIMUM, not minumum. It's that darn Max Jets fault. lol

Re: This will be a nice warmup game

Postby Sir Brooklyn Jet » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:25 pm

SirMaxman wrote:The fun and gun. Sure it is fun to watch for everyone except those who live in D.C.

Fun And Pop-gun you mean. Or maybe Fun and Cap-gun. Two good receivers and no one to get them the ball. And no running game to rely on.

Jets 28 - Redskins 13 (of course Hall misses a PAT and a chip-shot FG). Lady Jet is right - by week 4, you'll be watching Hall kick with your hands over your eyes. We were. Feel free to check the jetsinsider.com archives for proof.

And I hope someone's going to write down the license plate number of that McGraw that just ran over Mr. Talented But Way Overpaid L. Coleslaw.
Laveranues Coleslaw?

Jets 28 - Redskins 13

piglet

Postby JonEJetsters » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:57 pm

Skins fan........

Your owner is such a saint. My question is.......whatever happened to the Skins director of Media relations??

Should be proud of that owner of yours!! Quality "big spender" with ethics!!<note the sarcasm.....snicker>
Coles.....Dead
Thomas....Dead
Hall......Dead
Morton....Dead
Spurrier..Fu*k Him

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:13 am

I don't know what happened to him, especially behind the scenes. Maybe Snyder caught him doing something wrong and fired them rather than making a big stink.

No one truly knows but Snyder and the media manager.

I see no one took me up on my offer for real football talk - just trolls mumbling about our owner. Ah well. Maybe next week we'll have football intelligent fans invade our board. If all we have to complain about is an owner who spends his money like water to try and improve things for the fans buying tickets, concessions and other items, hey... we are better off than most teams.

If that is all you have to talk about, that and the complaints that he took 4 players from your team because they did not protect them well enough - I think I will just skip your posts from now on and talk to Skins fans who, seemingly, are more knowledgable about their team and wish to talk about it in a logical relevant manner.
Rich in Roanoke

piglet

Postby JonEJetsters » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:01 am

skinsfaninroanoke wrote:I don't know what happened to him, especially behind the scenes. .

I think you may want to learn more about your new favorite team before you post uneducated banter!! Your former director of media relations......was a she!! :lol:
Coles.....Dead
Thomas....Dead
Hall......Dead
Morton....Dead
Spurrier..Fu*k Him

Hog

Postby redskincity » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:24 am

I think all Jet fans are clowns. They know we raped them. They know we took all their playoff peices. They know Jets suck and they still continue to come here like they won more Superbowls than we did.They had what... three star players in their history. Cmon you guys went the last two years but overall how many time have you gone :lol: . Guys get your stats in order. Go to superbowl.com and learn something about them Skins.
Testicles will throw 3 ints and you guys will go to the running game in which Curtis Blow us, will get hurt! When the best OLB in the NFL puts a very pretty hit on him :twisted:

Also every player that we slapped yall and took, your front office wish they had back. Its funny how fans put up a front for the front office. :( Good luck Skeleton Jets. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil
:

Dallas sux and the Jets are below catching the residue from it!!!!
• NFL Championships
1937, 1942, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Conference Championships
1936, 1937, 1940, 1942, 1943, 1945, 1972, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Division Championships
1972, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1991, 1999,
• All-Time Record:
515-465-27

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:22 am

what's with all this BS about overpaying morton, as i seem to recall the jets did "try" to match the offer sheet to retain him. notice the key word "try"...... cheap bastards, now watch all the the money you guys saved get you nowhere....... ASSCLOWNS Monkey
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:29 am

by the way none of you "cool guys" answered my question, where exactly is jets stadium anyways?????????????? :twisted:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football