Rate the sexuality of redskins fans

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piglet

Postby JonEJetsters » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:41 pm

jetman67 wrote:Image

WTF?? Are you guys proud to ba associated with that mess??

I for one know many a Jet fan is a homo....but at least they are not that damn ugly!!
Coles.....Dead
Thomas....Dead
Hall......Dead
Morton....Dead
Spurrier..Fu*k Him

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:48 pm

Jets fans - where do you dig people like this up? Obnoxious, ignorant and deaf.

Sheesh - please put a leash on him and take him home.
Rich in Roanoke

Postby jetman67 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:52 pm

skinsfaninroanoke wrote:Jets fans - where do you dig people like this up? Obnoxious, ignorant and deaf.

Sheesh - please put a leash on him and take him home.

LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!! :wink:
THE JETS WILL BEAT THE FORESKINS ON OPENING NIGHT IN A CONVINCING FASHION.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:27 pm

Jetman67 - IMO you aren't worthy to chew the gum the Hogettes step on while walking down the sidewalk.

Don't go away mad - just go away.
Rich in Roanoke

Postby jetman67 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:30 pm

Don't you have a sense of humor? This is called poking fun at the Foreskins!! This is all in fun :lol:

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:55 pm

Dude

To me, IN MY OPINION, this would be like me going to your stadium, yanking the hat off of fireman whatshisname's head and peeing in it in front of all of you fans. Not nice, not good. In my opinion, you are sullying the names and good deeds of these good people to get your jollies and make yourself feel funny. In most people's opinions on this board, I am sure, you aren't funny, and this isn't good smack... this is just ugliness. When you are funny, nobody will say anything about your content - they will just respond to what your content says. Get it? You think it's funny, we don't. We consider them an honored tradition, one we respect. Simple enough... right? Look at the logo I designed today and tell me I don't have a sense of humor.... you just didn't tickle it.

As an example I can provide - I was the one that laughed about the slot machine idea you had in the name post on the other thread. I didn't say anything to you about that - did I? Back off the Hogettes - talk football or something silly and we are ok. Of course, after seeing me demolish post after post from your side with facts, you don't want to take that risk. I understand completely. :)
Rich in Roanoke

Postby jetman67 » Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:36 am

skinsfaninroanoke wrote:Dude

To me, IN MY OPINION, this would be like me going to your stadium, yanking the hat off of fireman whatshisname's head and peeing in it in front of all of you fans.

I don't think you would have the guts to do that. Ed is a strong guy. Ed has a good sense of humor. On JI there is a picture of him and Hyped posing like they are choking each other.(a patriot fan who visits our board throughout the season)

Fireman Ed does alot for charity too. Posters make fun of him on other message boards and it does not cause me to throw a hissy fit. It is meant to be funny and I am able to take it that way. In my opinion for a team and its fans to consider cross dressing a time honored tradition is not too impressive.

The only reason I can see this offending you is you must be a member of the Hoggettes.

Hog

Postby newshog » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:39 am

So happens to be an article about one of the Hogettes in today's Winchester Star:

http://www.winchesterstar.com/TheWinchesterStar/030903/Sports_nerangis.asp
All the Redskins news that's fit to link.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football