Why Would You Draft Another QB ?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 pm

the poster wrote:
emoses14 wrote:
I hate to break this to you, but as an LSU fan whose watched plenty of his games, Reuben Randle isn't worth the paper his name was printed on that was handed to Roger Godahell. I laughed my behind off when they took him.

you're not breaking anything to me. I'll put that teams drafting record up against your team any day of the week. we'll see.

Seriously, why do you exist here? Trolling is so 90s. The Redskins beat the World Champs last year with RG3 Ints. Just enjoy watching the Redskins embarrass people for the next decade.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby the poster » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 pm

The Hogster wrote:
Seriously, why do you exist here? Trolling is so 90s. The Redskins beat the World Champs last year with RG3 Ints. Just enjoy watching the Redskins embarrass people for the next decade.

bwahahahahaa! wait, wait, let me read it again...bwhahahahahahahaha! best joke I've read on here yet!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 pm

the poster wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

bwahahahahaa! wait, wait, let me read it again...bwhahahahahahahaha! best joke I've read on here yet!

Good thing you read it twice. That's how many times we beat the Giants.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:27 pm

funsho2 wrote:yet draft a qb in the 4th round....not 6th or 7th....the 4th round.

He wouldn't be there in the 6th or 7th, duh. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:50 pm

funsho2 wrote:You spend two first round picks and a 2nd round pick on a guy.....but yet draft a qb in the 4th round....not 6th or 7th....the 4th round....if griffin struggle like cam newton in the preseason and cousins have good games....u just opened a can of worms.....since shananan have joined the skins...i don't know of any smart decisions he has made!....this is a guy riding off on john elway's jockstrap.

Why does it matter if we drafted him in the 4th, 6th, or 7th round? It is not like we used our top pick the year after we drafted RG3 to drafted another QB, we used a 4th round pick. A pick that people use to draft depth. That is what we did, we drafted depth. We had a desperate need fir a back up QB, so we drafted one! Why is that so hard for people to get?

There WILL NOT be any controversy if RG3 struggles. He is the future starter cut and dry!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:51 pm

funsho2 wrote:You spend two first round picks and a 2nd round pick on a guy.....but yet draft a qb in the 4th round....not 6th or 7th....the 4th round....if griffin struggle like cam newton in the preseason and cousins have good games....u just opened a can of worms.....since shananan have joined the skins...i don't know of any smart decisions he has made!....this is a guy riding off on john elway's jockstrap.

Why does it matter if we drafted him in the 4th, 6th, or 7th round? It is not like we used our top pick the year after we drafted RG3 to drafted another QB, we used a 4th round pick. A pick that people use to draft depth. That is what we did, we drafted depth. We had a desperate need fir a back up QB, so we drafted one! Why is that so hard for people to get?

There WILL NOT be any controversy if RG3 struggles. He is the future starter cut and dry!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Deadskins wrote:
funsho2 wrote:yet draft a qb in the 4th round....not 6th or 7th....the 4th round.
He wouldn't be there in the 6th or 7th, duh. :roll:

BOM, ROASTED!

the poster wrote: Hi guys I'm 'the poster'

BOM! ROASTED!!!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:00 pm

I see the poster is still here trying to save us from the hell that is being a redskins fan.

Hog

Postby the poster » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:24 pm

The Hogster wrote:
the poster wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

Good thing you read it twice. That's how many times we beat the Giants.

who's we?? you play for the team now?? do u really think the ny giants care? they're busy polishing their latest super bowl trophy, they could care less.

in fact, it is possible that losing to the redskins actually HELPS the giants. they still win the super bowl, and those two wins for the redskins catapults the browns above the redskins in the draft order thus potentially causing the redskins to give up more draft picks to get their qb.

losing to the redskins twice....was win-win for the giants!

by the way, since you're on the topic of the redskins winning games...any other games from last year u want to brag about? any at all? anything in January maybe? anything? yeah, that's what I thought. silence.

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Silence would be nice but you keep talking.

Hog

Postby the poster » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm

the poster wrote:http://cnnsi.com/2012/writers/don_banks/04/28/nfl.draft.day3/index.html

90% of the world is stupid so yeah not hard to find people who think like you.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:00 pm

You people are pathetic. Do not feed the troll.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Countertrey wrote:You people are pathetic. Do not feed the troll.

Sorry, I'm just bored but I'll try not to anymore......

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 pm

funsho2 wrote:Jimmy clausen led carolina to a 2-14 season which enabled them to draft heisman trophy winner cam newton....clausen is not better than grossman....but he was the backup to cam last season....cam newton struggled in the preseason leading terry bradshaw to say all the other rookie QBs were better than cam....

Help me out here... Clausem sucked so the Panthers got to draft the Cam Newton and Grossman is better than Jimmy. This would sound go if you compared it to what Painter did in Indy last season. Then you have the the Colts not drafting the Heisman trophy winner. You can spin it however you want. You, Terry, Jaws, and the rest of the talking heads (ALL of them had him going higher than late third). The bottom line is the coaches had a need for a starting QB and drafted one, he's hand picked to lead the team going forward. that's Plan A, B, and C.

funsho2 wrote:Another clown brought up injury to mobile Qbs ....i guess he is using vick as an example...when vick was in atlanta....vick had only one full season and the his other years were 15 game seasons.

Not sure what clown you're referring to but because we address the post and not the poster, I'll agree without debate that indeed you are not the clown that brought up injury and it was another clown..... maybe it was pos er, that's "another" clown

funsho2 wrote:How come nobody is talking about indy colts drafting another qb? or questioning the pick like other major sports website are doing with the skins.....because they dont want to be distracted!!!!

Let's be real here.... No one is talking about the first QB the colts drafted

funsho2 wrote:You spend two first round picks and a 2nd round pick on a guy.....but yet draft a qb in the 4th round....not 6th or 7th....the 4th round....if griffin struggle like cam newton in the preseason and cousins have good games....u just opened a can of worms.....

If RGIII struggles and Cousins has good games then Cousins will get less reps and more press. RGII is the starter Cousins will compete for a backup job against Grossman. The better Cousins looks the sooner the team will be completely removed from the QBs that were on the roster last season

funsho2 wrote:since shananan have joined the skins...i don't know of any smart decisions he has made!....this is a guy riding off on john elway's jockstrap.

I hear this from a lot a people that have no idea what they are talking about... halfway through your post I started searching for it, they say you always find what you're looking for in the last place you look.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football