Kai Forbath - New Kicker

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:Wait, it was Rocca with the facemask; cut 'em both

If the Cowboys wouldn't have Linda Blair on their team, Sav wouldn't have tried to spin her head around. :twisted:

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:23 am

Last week of my summer vacation. Dang.

Anyway, woke up and thought of Kai Forbath for some reason. I remember hearing he hit a monster kick early in camp. Did a little digging and found this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1g ... r_for_the/

Q: Let's settle this Kai -
Which nickname do you prefer? King Kai, Cobra Kai, or Lord Forbath?
Or do you have some other nickname?
Thanks! ;)

A: growing up a fan of the karate kid im going to go with cobra kai.

Q: Kai, what did you work on most this off season, FGs or Kickoffs?
Also, who is the emergency kicker on the skins if you got hurt during a game or had crippling diarrhea?

A: both! and my guess would be sav or logan paulsen since he grew up playing soccer

Q: Do you ever really get over the stage freight of having to make an important kick with millions of people watching you?

A: no i love getting a chance to go out there and hit a game winning kick. The rush of it is almost impossible to describe.

Q: How does it feel to kick behind the most badass longsnapper in the NFL?

A: Its a great feeling knowing i never have to worry about having a bad snap. The ball is ALWAYS there.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:21 am

DarthMonk wrote:Last week of my summer vacation. Dang.

Anyway, woke up and thought of Kai Forbath for some reason. I remember hearing he hit a monster kick early in camp. Did a little digging and found this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1g ... r_for_the/

Q: Let's settle this Kai -
Which nickname do you prefer? King Kai, Cobra Kai, or Lord Forbath?
Or do you have some other nickname?
Thanks! ;)

A: growing up a fan of the karate kid im going to go with cobra kai.

Q: Kai, what did you work on most this off season, FGs or Kickoffs?
Also, who is the emergency kicker on the skins if you got hurt during a game or had crippling diarrhea?

A: both! and my guess would be sav or logan paulsen since he grew up playing soccer

Q: Do you ever really get over the stage freight of having to make an important kick with millions of people watching you?

A: no i love getting a chance to go out there and hit a game winning kick. The rush of it is almost impossible to describe.

Q: How does it feel to kick behind the most badass longsnapper in the NFL?

A: Its a great feeling knowing i never have to worry about having a bad snap. The ball is ALWAYS there.

I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:19 am

GREAT to see that the Redskins are seeing a BIG difference in the depth of kickoffs ...

this kid has a big leg and it was kind of surprising that he did not seem to get the ball very deep at first ... that seems to have been resolved .. :twisted:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football