Giants Fan Here

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Postby hakeemthedream » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
hakeemthedream wrote:you honestly talk like hes better than Eli

That's because RG3 is better than Sheli. Not to take anything away from Sheli. RG3 is just that good.

Yep.

Sheli is not and never will be Elite.. regardless of how.many rings she gets, forever just peytons little biotch brother! Lmao..

Can't wait to see him throw a pick or get sacked for a fumble.. the sheli cry baby face is almost as good as chomos 5th int face #classic!

Not saying we win for sure, or that the giants are terrible... Just that Mara can suck it cuz ain't.no fluke sb happening this year!

haha.. he will never be elite really? Most people would say he punched his ticket to the Hall of Fame with that last ring, so that would normally imply someone being elite. Although you'd probably say Griffin is elite after six games. Just understand when your team steps on the field Sunday, our team is being led by a proven champion, while yours is led by nothing more than a rookie, no matter how highly you think of him. It's great that you base all of your thinking off of the 2 games last year. You need understand your defense is not the same, your missing your best passrusher, and our offense is not the same either. Our O-Line has gave up 4 sacks this year. Eli is going to torch you, no matter how many jokes you make about his face.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 am

hakeemthedream wrote:... Eli is a top 5 quarterback in the NFL, RG3 has not yet cracked the top 10. If your actually telling me you'd rather have RG3 for a gamewinning drive than Eli, your kinda nuts. We have the most clutch quarterback in the NFL in the middle of his prime. We have the QB edge, end of story

most here are not 'telling you' anything

Sheli is a good QB but IMO she's not a great QB

but ... all that aside ...

during her rookie season - when did Sheli show this sort of potential

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-w ... d-3rd-time

Sheli has proven she's a good NFL QB - RG3 is showing that he's going to be a great NFL QB

we are not saying your QB sucks - she's just NEVER been as good as this kid is showing himself to be :twisted:

because of what Mara did, I hope for terrible things for his HC, his QB and himself
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:32 pm

hakeemthedream wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

That's because RG3 is better than Sheli. Not taking anything away from Sheli. RG3 is just that good.

Hahahaha. Come on guys, I was really starting to think you guys were rational and knowledgable fans. Really, can you honestly say this? Eli is a top 5 quarterback in the NFL, RG3 has not yet cracked the top 10. If your actually telling me you'd rather have RG3 for a gamewinning drive than Eli, your kinda nuts. We have the most clutch quarterback in the NFL in the middle of his prime. We have the QB edge, end of story

Wrong again. Matt Ryan is, right now, the most clutch QB in the league. He has more fourth quarter comebacks than anyone else playing right now. As for RG3 not being in the top 10; What QB has the thigher passer rating? Which QB has the highest completion percentage in the league? Which QB has thrown less INT's. Who has scored more TDS? Which team leads the NFL in TDs? Which team is #2 in turnover differential? Here are their stats:

Code: Select all
Player          Passing                                       Rushing        Fumbles
           G GS Comp Att Pct  Yds   Avg TD Int Sck SckY  Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost
RGIII      6 6  113  161 70.2 1,343 8.3 5  2   12   80  100.5 55  379 6.9  6  5   1
Sheli      6 6  143  225 63.6 1,772 7.9 11 5    4   32   94.9 10    0 0.0  0  2   0

Sheli has 30 more completions in 64 more attempts. He probably has so many attempts because his early game INTs force the team to pass to catch up. But RG3 has a higher average YPC and a seven point higher completion percentage. Your boy Sheli is playing well, but your proclamations that he is better than RGIII are simply not backed up by the stats. Yes, RGIII is only a rookie (as evidenced by his sack and fumble numbers), but he plays far beyond his years, and is outplaying most other established NFL QBs. I'm sorry if you can't imagine that he is really that good, but you will find out Sunday at 1:00. I hope you come back Monday morning, and give us your opinion after you have seen more than just a few highlights. And you can read TLP, too. :P
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:00 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:@ darthMonk.. smmfh bro

Please elaborate. I gave an honest opinion backed up by what I consider good insights and warned our "new friend" that this is a tougher match-up than he thinks.

I give us a 40% chance of beating the defending SB champs on the road. That is positive and optimistic. Most people across the country probably disagree with me.

I will drink and cheer for the good guys ... after running the Army 10 Miler.

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:31 pm

hakeemthedream wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

That's because RG3 is better than Sheli. Not to take anything away from Sheli. RG3 is just that good.

Yep.

Sheli is not and never will be Elite.. regardless of how.many rings she gets, forever just peytons little biotch brother! Lmao..

Can't wait to see him throw a pick or get sacked for a fumble.. the sheli cry baby face is almost as good as chomos 5th int face #classic!

Not saying we win for sure, or that the giants are terrible... Just that Mara can suck it cuz ain't.no fluke sb happening this year!

haha.. he will never be elite really? Most people would say he punched his ticket to the Hall of Fame with that last ring, so that would normally imply someone being elite. Although you'd probably say Griffin is elite after six games. Just understand when your team steps on the field Sunday, our team is being led by a proven champion, while yours is led by nothing more than a rookie, no matter how highly you think of him. It's great that you base all of your thinking off of the 2 games last year. You need understand your defense is not the same, your missing your best passrusher, and our offense is not the same either. Our O-Line has gave up 4 sacks this year. Eli is going to torch you, no matter how many jokes you make about his face.

I didn't even mention last years games brah... He may very well make the hof, to me he just isn't in the conversation of breezy, rogers, and big brother. Without Eli the giants still are a good team remove Payton and well first draft pick overall. You can say what you want but two miracle catches doesn't make Eli an elite champion. MVP? I'd pass those honors to his wr and or defense. We are both bias so its a moot point.
Our best pass rusher is who?? Kerrigan will be there, Bowen and your boy Colfield make up one of most underrated front seven in the game.
See ya Sunday homie!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Postby hakeemthedream » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Deadskins wrote:
hakeemthedream wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

That's because RG3 is better than Sheli. Not taking anything away from Sheli. RG3 is just that good.

Hahahaha. Come on guys, I was really starting to think you guys were rational and knowledgable fans. Really, can you honestly say this? Eli is a top 5 quarterback in the NFL, RG3 has not yet cracked the top 10. If your actually telling me you'd rather have RG3 for a gamewinning drive than Eli, your kinda nuts. We have the most clutch quarterback in the NFL in the middle of his prime. We have the QB edge, end of story

Wrong again. Matt Ryan is, right now, the most clutch QB in the league. He has more fourth quarter comebacks than anyone else playing right now. As for RG3 not being in the top 10; What QB has the thigher passer rating? Which QB has the highest completion percentage in the league? Which QB has thrown less INT's. Who has scored more TDS? Which team leads the NFL in TDs? Which team is #2 in turnover differential? Here are their stats:

Code: Select all
Player          Passing                                       Rushing        Fumbles
           G GS Comp Att Pct  Yds   Avg TD Int Sck SckY  Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost
RGIII      6 6  113  161 70.2 1,343 8.3 5  2   12   80  100.5 55  379 6.9  6  5   1
Sheli      6 6  143  225 63.6 1,772 7.9 11 5    4   32   94.9 10    0 0.0  0  2   0

Sheli has 30 more completions in 64 more attempts. He probably has so many attempts because his early game INTs force the team to pass to catch up. But RG3 has a higher average YPC and a seven point higher completion percentage. Your boy Sheli is playing well, but your proclamations that he is better than RGIII are simply not backed up by the stats. Yes, RGIII is only a rookie (as evidenced by his sack and fumble numbers), but he plays far beyond his years, and is outplaying most other established NFL QBs. I'm sorry if you can't imagine that he is really that good, but you will find out Sunday at 1:00. I hope you come back Monday morning, and give us your opinion after you have seen more than just a few highlights. And you can read TLP, too. :P

What are you talking about.. You're trying to tell me, that a man that has NEVER won a playoff game, is more clutch then a quarterback who has won 8 playoff games, 6 on the road, and led 2 gamewinning drives in the superbowl against the Pats, and went on to win both SB MVPs. Just stop talking dude you have no idea what your talking about. Continue to throw out all the pointless stats you want, I could just throw out the fact that Eli has the 3rd highest QBR in the NFL below just Peyton and Brady. However that doesn't change anything. Your QB is not ready for what's coming tomorrow.

Postby hakeemthedream » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:52 pm

hakeemthedream wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Yep.

I didn't even mention last years games brah... He may very well make the hof, to me he just isn't in the conversation of breezy, rogers, and big brother. Without Eli the giants still are a good team remove Payton and well first draft pick overall. You can say what you want but two miracle catches doesn't make Eli an elite champion. MVP? I'd pass those honors to his wr and or defense. We are both bias so its a moot point.
Our best pass rusher is who?? Kerrigan will be there, Bowen and your boy Colfield make up one of most underrated front seven in the game.
See ya Sunday homie!

Really? he's not in the convo with those 3? It's funny how he has more championships than all of them. It seems everyone says that the Superbowls were all because of our great defense, yet you tell me Griffin is going to torch us, when Brady couldn't. You can't really have it both ways.

piggie

Postby oj » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Geez, with all those stats backing your play it don't sound like we have a chance in hell. Matter of fact it is very decent of you guys just to let us on the field, rag-tag bunch of ametuers that we are. Can we have your autographs?
Problem is, you ain't playin stats are you?
Best you don't eat a big meal during the game lest you get indigestion along with a serious drubbin.
Just sayin, oj
Molon Labe

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:24 pm

hakeemthedream wrote:
hakeemthedream wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Yep.

See ya Sunday homie!

Really? he's not in the convo with those 3? It's funny how he has more championships than all of them. It seems everyone says that the Superbowls were all because of our great defense, yet you tell me Griffin is going to torch us, when Brady couldn't. You can't really have it both ways.

No he certainly isn't in that convo bro.. you never ask yourself why its only giants fans talking like he is? Championships are great.. you have had a good team and played the games that matter most hard. Congrats to you and your TEAM. His two rings means Jack when talking about the qb position however. Outside NY, and ny fans, there isn't a soul that puts crybaby sheli over Mr Dan Marino.
No one said RGiii is going to torch ya.. just that his skill set will change your D, and you haven't faced him or what he can do yet. Might be in the top 3 fastest people in the NFL.
Oh...
And watch out for the DEEP ball early!
67yarder #psychicCKRgiiis #prediction #youheardirherefirst #hailtotheredskins #Fmara and #killNY make #shelicry!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:35 pm

I hate the Giants. During the 80s I lost quite a few $100.00 bets with so called friends. Or friend. I will never forget 4th and 17 and Phil Simms got it. :(
I got my revenge though in 91

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:42 pm

DarthMonk wrote:

Please elaborate. I gave an honest opinion backed up by what I consider good insights and warned our "new friend" that this is a tougher match-up than he thinks.

I give us a 40% chance of beating the defending SB champs on the road. That is positive and optimistic. Most people across the country probably disagree with me.

DarthMonk

Where should I start? Picking the gnats? Or picking against the skins? Smh..

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:08 pm

DarthMonk wrote:

DarthMonk

Where should I start? Picking the gnats? Or picking against the skins? Smh..

It's not like I'm cheering against us ... and I didn't pick against us in Hognostications. I never "picked" them either. I gave a best guess. I'm just being as realistic as I can. If/when we win I won't be ashamed at all. I'll be happy my 40% came through.

Do you honestly think we are going to win every game we play?

s M h ... bro.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:32 pm

hakeemthedream wrote:
hakeemthedream wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Yep.

See ya Sunday homie!

I think Eli is elite. If not "elite" he's in the discussion for sure. You can't argue with his rings. And, he plays well when it counts. He's the opposite of Tony Romo. But, with that said, I think the Redskins would take RGIII over him based on his talent and the things he adds to the game. RGIII has what is known as potential....tons of it.

We will watch his legend unfold. Hopefully against NYG Tomorrorw.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:33 pm

hakeemthedream wrote:
hakeemthedream wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Yep.

See ya Sunday homie!

I think Eli is elite. If not "elite" he's in the discussion for sure. You can't argue with his rings. And, he plays well when it counts. He's the opposite of Tony Romo. But, with that said, I think the Redskins would take RGIII over him based on his talent and the things he adds to the game. RGIII has what is known as potential....tons of it.

We will watch his legend unfold. Hopefully against NYG Tomorrorw.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Right on Hogster. He is as good as advertised. I hate to admit it though. The Giants mortgage their future and so did we. I hope it works out as well. I am expecting so.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football