Cooley re-signs with the Skins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:02 am

Chadwickallen wrote:I love that Cooley is back. I bought my 1 year old son a Cooley jersey before this season. His first jersey ever. Cooley is the kind of player that I want my son to look up to. Never in trouble on or off the field. Everyone has personal issues, and they are exactly what the name implies....personal. With that being said, can we please see Santana on the field more often? :) HAIL!!!

Only if he stops fumbling the football in end game situations when we are driving for a winning touchdown and further building the legend of Robert Griffin III.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:01 pm

"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Countertrey wrote:Captain Chaos wanted free beer in his contract! How awesome was that?

If it was in his contract, it wouldn't have been free. :P
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Snap Counts

Out of 59 plays:

9 (15%) Niles Paul

19 (32%) Chris Cooley

56 (95%) Logan Paulsen

http://www.hogshaven.com/2012/10/30/357 ... ers-week-8

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:22 pm

emoses14 wrote:
Chadwickallen wrote:I love that Cooley is back. I bought my 1 year old son a Cooley jersey before this season. His first jersey ever. Cooley is the kind of player that I want my son to look up to. Never in trouble on or off the field. Everyone has personal issues, and they are exactly what the name implies....personal. With that being said, can we please see Santana on the field more often? :) HAIL!!!

Only if he stops fumbling the football in end game situations when we are driving for a winning touchdown and further building the legend of Robert Griffin III.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/i ... ris-cooley

I don't think his fumbles were that major.

Postby skinsfan#33 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:47 am

Kilmer72 wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

He was reverting to Moss, not Cooley. Chris has only lost 3 fumbles in 8 seasons.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:25 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

He was reverting to Moss, not Cooley. Chris has only lost 3 fumbles in 8 seasons.

Dohhh!!! I see it now. That's what happens when you have 1 too many Sam Adams in you

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football