Skins Steelers postgame thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Well, that's that then.

I wonder if RG3 is as frustrated as the rest of us are?

Re: Redskins at Steelers Gameday Thread

Postby suud_yetmae » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Another lack luster game from my beloved skins RG3 deserves much better

Hog

Re: Redskins at Steelers Gameday Thread

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:26 pm

:shock: Wonder how many more more handles we see?

Hog

Postby riggofan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:44 pm

PulpExposure wrote:Well, that's that then.

I think RGIII makes losses like these twice as depressing. Watching that game, seeing him make plays and gun the ball around. He's an amazing player like we've never had.

How about catching some of those passes and helping the guy out?

Hog

Postby grampi » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:48 pm

crazyhorse1 wrote:
everydayAskinsday wrote:This is prob best for me.. I came into this season with real expectations and then RG3's brilliance blinded me but this is who I thought we were .. Not quite ready yet .. Scary thing is how bad this defense has become .. I did not see that coming

Twelve dropped passes, including that "no look" missed pass by Hankerson. I have been watching Skins for 59 years and have never see as bad a game turned in by receivers. I am totally disgusted. Don't even mention our defense to me. Except for Morris and RG111, maybe Kerrigan and a couple of other, we truly suck.

I'm with ya...I'm not nearly as concerned about the dropped passes and the O in general as they are actually a work in progress and they will get better....the D on the other hand, they have me worried....what the hell is going on with this D? They are absolutely putrid....they can't stop anything...

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:Maybe next year we get the calls and the other teams don't.

Please! We've never gotten the calls, why would they start next year?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby grampi » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:52 pm

riggofan wrote:
PulpExposure wrote:Well, that's that then.

I think RGIII makes losses like these twice as depressing. Watching that game, seeing him make plays and gun the ball around. He's an amazing player like we've never had.

How about catching some of those passes and helping the guy out?

Realistically, how long will it be before RGIII wants to go to a better team and separate himself from this bunch of losers? They are the only thing holding him back....

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Leonard Hankerson - this guy. Loafing around. Sleep walking and dropping passes. Get it together young man. You are sitting on BU right now. Don't earn the S & T.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:Maybe next year we get the calls and the other teams don't.

Please! We've never gotten the calls, why would they start next year?

Because next year is when my optimism will pay off? LOL I try man.

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:35 pm

RayNAustin wrote:This is a poorly coached and poorly prepared team. Change players all you want, but that's really the problem when EVERYBODY has a "bad day".

The defense looks worse than any Redskin defense I've seen in 15 years. The way the offense is being run .... lackadaisical and no sense of urgency even with only 8 minutes left, and down by 2 scores? Running gadget plays like turning RG3 into a receiver so he can get his head taken off? Poor discipline with 12 drops by receivers? Hall picking a fight with a ref? Poor tackling .... poor focus ... poor effort .... EXTRA POINT BLOCKED ?

Freaking Jim Zorn put a better product on the filed, with LESS talent.

Any one see that confrontation between the Ref and Shanahan? The ref said "get back on the sideline ... I'm sick of your %$^"

I agree with the ref ... I'm sick of him too.

Don't forget the horribly shanked punt.

True, this type of game points to coaching. The talent level is not good, but that has no bearing on guys heads are not in the game.

Shanahan: We need 5 years to turn this thing around.
Hazlet: It takes 3 years to get this 3-4 Defense going
Colt's Coaching Staff: Really? It takes 5 years to turn things around? Three years to switch to the 3-4? That's news to us.

swine

Postby masterkwon » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Relax everyone...this was not a game they were suppose to win. Please remember, unlike the previous twenty years they're averaging more than 8 points a game, they're competitive and the Cowboys and Eagles aren't very good so the season is not over like it usually is at this time. Three wins already has exceeded everyone's expectations. So far so good!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Definitely going to take time. 2 more? I think 3 years but we will still win plenty of games and be competitive.

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:10 pm

masterkwon wrote:Relax everyone...this was not a game they were suppose to win. Please remember, unlike the previous twenty years they're averaging more than 8 points a game, they're competitive and the Cowboys and Eagles aren't very good so the season is not over like it usually is at this time. Three wins already has exceeded everyone's expectations. So far so good!

The problem here is not that we didn't win. It is the lackluster performance. Remember the Buffalo game last year? This was worse in individual performances. These things keep happening. Usually, this points to ISSUES with a team. Folks point talent, but a lack of talent and a switch to the 3-4 is not stopping the Colt players from playing their hearts out.

piggie

Postby fetus » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:10 pm

deangelo hall.... You are worthless.... O hope you get suspended for the rest I'd the year and then get cut... Give him his money and get that no covering cancer off the team.

If you can't tell, I have never like that turd, and I never will, I hope he beta left in pitt and is never seen again
RGIII and the terrible D

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:11 pm

masterkwon wrote:Three wins already has exceeded everyone's expectations.

:roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football