Incompleteness of roster remodeling explains 3-6 record

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 am

fetus wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:Almost no one would blame Snyder if we do not win anymore games. Some people might blame him for hiring a new coach, if we do not win anymore games.

I get your point - there's no doubt that Mike would be gone if we end up at 3-13

I just don't understand that some here can look at this group and think that we're not winning another game with 7 games to go :shock:

100% agree
you all do realize we play the cowboys twice the eagles twice the giants once more, the browns and ravens.
Maybe I'm too optimistic but I see at least 5 wins there, atleast 5 games we should win

Please don't start the "should win" stuff!!! I love your optimism though. :)

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:48 am

riggofan wrote:
fetus wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:Almost no one would blame Snyder if we do not win anymore games. Some people might blame him for hiring a new coach, if we do not win anymore games.

I get your point - there's no doubt that Mike would be gone if we end up at 3-13

I just don't understand that some here can look at this group and think that we're not winning another game with 7 games to go :shock:

100% agree
you all do realize we play the cowboys twice the eagles twice the giants once more, the browns and ravens.
Maybe I'm too optimistic but I see at least 5 wins there, atleast 5 games we should win

Please don't start the "should win" stuff!!! I love your optimism though. :)

Yeah, I'd rather go with will win. 8)
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 am

RayNAustin wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
RayNAustin wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:Example the Colts look at them last year versus this year.

Please! The Colts situation has already been discussed. Last year was an aberration because they didn't have Manning. Other than last season, their worst record over the last five seasons was 10-6. This is hardly a rebuilding team. Add to that, they play in the AFC South (12 games against AFC opponents), the emotional lift from playing for a coach sidelined with Leukemia, our injuries to key players on defense, and the Mara cap hit, and the comparison is ludicrous.

That's just not true at all ... the Colts CLEANED HOUSE at the end of last season ... players, coaches, and the front office! They did everything but take the horseshoe off their helmets ... and all the analysts were in agreement about how much better a situation RG3 was going to have with the Redskins, than Luck was going to have with the Colts who were just beginning a full scale rebuild this year.

Wow Ray, I can't believe you're using "the analysts" to back your argument. Those are the same analysts who also say Shanny is a great coach, and that Luck is the more pro-ready QB. And you totally ignored the other three factors I pointed to for the disparity in records between the teams. I tend to agree with a lot of your points, but to fire a coach mid-season is not something The Danny should do again. Our only remaining game where we might not have a real chance of winning is against the Ravens, and with Ray Lewis out, I'm not even sure about that one. You have to let this season play out before making any coaching changes. I've never been a fan of Shanahan's, but I'm willing to stay the course for now.

Look, I understand that you represent the more popular opinion here, and and that makes mine the odd opinion out, and subject to ridicule. That's fine .. I'm used to it ... and I'm also used to being right more often than not, in the final equation. And I'm right this time for sure .. because what is happening now, happened in year 1 and year 2 and has not changed at all for the better.

So now let me explain you why I REALLY feel the way I do .... it's a matter of principles, and honesty and integrity and personal responsibility, and standing for something ..... things that used to be considered all important qualities because you are quite frankly NOTHING without these things. Unfortunately, these qualities are no longer high on people's lists of important considerations these days, and you can see it everywhere .. not just football.

The point is ... Shanahan is a fraud, and an average coach at best. But he doesn't possess an ounce of integrity, nor should anyone place an ounce of trust in him, which is cause enough to send him packing. And to compound the problem, he's arrogant without having anything to be arrogant about. And I've made that point clear in the past, citing numerous examples that prove this beyond a reasonable doubt. This second interview with Shanahan after the post game "throw in the towel" presser, is just the most recent demonstration ... but it was so revealing as to who this man really is, it should remove any semblance of doubt for even the most stubborn or dense.

He opens the discussion by chastising the reporters for taking his remarks out of context and instructs them to call him next time before they make such unfair criticisms. Now, just who does this guy think he is anyway? These reporters don't work for Mike Shanahan, nor are they under any obligation to check with him before reporting on statements he makes, that were most certainly NOT taken out of context. We all heard what the man said, and my jaw dropped as he was saying it, so screw him and this backtracking damage control double talk. He stuck both feet in his mouth, saw the headlines in the press the next day, and the universal criticism that he surely deserved for saying what he said. Virtually everyone around the NFL came to the same exact conclusions, because there was no other conclusion to reach. That he would backtrack the next day is totally disingenuous, but is unfortunately consistent with Shanahan's past behavior. This man can't even take responsibility for his own comments, so while blaming the players for the failure on the field, he's now blaming the reporters for what transpires in the press conferences afterward? I find that infuriating and absurd. And I don't care for someone who not only demands such reverence, but expects it, and is indignant if he doesn't receive it. His routine was like the kid that stands there with the lid off the cookie jar ... face covered in chocolate, who swears he didn't take the cookies. He deserves a double spanking .. one for stealing the cookies, and another for lying about it.

A man of integrity would have said something like "Hey .. l want to clarify my comments after the game Sunday. I would first like to apologize to the players, coaches, fans and owner for my comments that indicated that I was conceding the season lost. This was a poor choice of words after an emotionally tough loss, and a lapse brought about by the frustration and disappointment of the moment. And I understand the harsh criticisms, and accept full responsibility for creating that perception, but let me assure you all, I am conceding nothing, nor is this how I expect my coaches and players to approach the final 7 games of this season. We're not out of it yet, and we will lay it all on the line, just as we do every game. And that includes me".

But that's not what he did ... he did exactly the same thing he did in 2010, with that "Cardiovascular Endurance" BS story about why he made the dreadful decision to replace McNabb with Grossman for the last drive of that game. Everyone knew that was a BS story, and it revealed an important and unflattering aspect of Shanahan's character, which he continues to demonstrate. That being a complete unwillingness to accept responsibility or even consider the idea that he could somehow be in error about anything. And if you can't admit a problem, you can't possibly fix it, which is why we keep seeing the same problems persist.

Now, just as important as the character and integrity issue is for the head coach of a team to set as an example for everyone else ... the equally damaging aspect of his comments came as a direct threat and indictment of the players by saying "for the remainder of the season, we'll see who are going to be Redskins in the years ahead" .... clearly assigning blame to the players and suggesting that continued failure will result in more personnel changes at the end of the year ... which has been the only consistent trademark of the Shanahan regime so far, other than disappointing results! The classic "the beatings will continue until morale improves" approach.

The overall point here is that there is a clear unwillingness on Shanahan's part to critically evaluate his own and his coaching staff's performance which was also clearly demonstrated in that presser when he told the reporter ... "you'll have to ask the owner if he thinks we're heading in the right direction ... I KNOW WE ARE". And just go back and look at that again, and observe Shanahan's face and body language, which clearly showed outrage and contempt for a reporter having the nerve to question his highness. What a ego maniac this guy is!! The most logical follow up question that wasn't dare asked was, "how are you so certain of this, coach"? Because from all outward appearances, it looks like the team is regressing, and in danger of finishing the season with a worse record than the previous two. Are we to assume this confidence in direction is similar to your confidence in John Beck, Coach? And your "I'll stake my reputation on him" declaration? We all know how that worked out, don't we? So, he said it .... "I'll stake my reputation on John Beck" .. so are we not allowed to hold him to those words either? Are we simply to allow Shanahan to revise history and reality at his sole discretion, whenever he finds it most convenient, and we must then just blindly accept the latest revision as the truth?

Here's my point ... setting aside all of Shanahan's arrogance and hubris, we haven't seen actual evidence of this "progress". What I see is a lot of lip service about how the team is so much improved over the "trash talent" he inherited when he got here, yet that "trash" that he got rid of was marginally more successful under an inexperienced rookie coach, than what we see now from Batman and the Boy Wonder ... not a whole lot mind you .. but slightly more successful.

Contrast that to what happened when Joe Gibbs came back in 2004. He retooled the team, and made the playoffs in the second year, while Shanahan is halfway through his third season, and we're regressing. And Gibbs made some major mistakes in personnel too ... we saw a major fall off in the defense in 2006, caused in part by the gross error of allowing our middle linebacker and QB of the defense leave and go to the Giants, and a switch to Al Saunders offensive system that your offensive QB, Jason Campbell (another of Joe's errors) couldn't get a handle on. I mention this just to illustrate the major impact personnel changes and bad decisions can cause .. and it doesn't take many of them to reap disastrous results.

And let me remind everyone, that when Zorn took over in 2008, the Redskins started the season at 6-2, and everyone was shocked. But, injuries to the offensive line and Clinton Portis caught up with them, and Jason couldn't carry the load. He needed everything to function optimally in order to be successful, and as soon as Portis was no longer reeling off 100+ yard games on the ground, the offense hit a brick wall, and the team crashed in flames. Replace Jason Campbell with a guy like RG3, and I contend that Zorn would have finished 2008 at 10-6 or better, rather than 8-8. And it wasn't his fault ... he didn't choose Jason Campbell ... Jason Campbell was Zorn's albatross and undoing.

In the final analysis, this is what I see as so OBVIOUS that I cannot believe so many others fail to see it. Nobody was suggesting that Jim Zorn be "given time" to be successful. He was expected to be successful day one .. and he actually was, until things began to unravel due to injuries and an incompetent QB. Zorn's second year was marked by the same failures that killed an otherwise excellent first half of the 2008 season ... a poor, limping o-line, and a QB that was clueless. So he was summarily stripped of play calling duties, and an offensive coordinator was jammed down his throat ... the Bingo Guy. He was then run out of town on a rail .. in favor of the great Mike Shanahan, who has proceeded to actually do worse, with better talent that Shanahan hand selected, including a QB like RG3 for which Jason Campbell is not qualified to park his car.

So I don't see the reasonableness or the logic in this rather blatant double standard, with people calling for the public execution of Zorn by the end of his first year, year and a half ... for failing to be successful playing someone else's hand with a clueless QB and a broken Clinton Portis ... while Shanahan gets a pass for failing to be successful with the hand he personally chose, including a phenomenal QB like RG3, and a remarkable RB like Alfred Morris.

But that's because I'm just dumb. :roll: :roll:

DAMN RayNAustin your post is the best post I have read on any site EVER. I am so glad that SOMEONE understands this the way I do. Like my dad started to tell me from a young age, everyone is born stupid the key is not to stay stupid. You having the patience to basically destroy many on here that have been calling me lame and everything else shows me that you sir are not with the bulk of the people, and still stupid. So to you sir I simply bow and say to you HTTR!!!!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 am

RayNAustin wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
RayNAustin wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:Example the Colts look at them last year versus this year.

Please! The Colts situation has already been discussed. Last year was an aberration because they didn't have Manning. Other than last season, their worst record over the last five seasons was 10-6. This is hardly a rebuilding team. Add to that, they play in the AFC South (12 games against AFC opponents), the emotional lift from playing for a coach sidelined with Leukemia, our injuries to key players on defense, and the Mara cap hit, and the comparison is ludicrous.

That's just not true at all ... the Colts CLEANED HOUSE at the end of last season ... players, coaches, and the front office! They did everything but take the horseshoe off their helmets ... and all the analysts were in agreement about how much better a situation RG3 was going to have with the Redskins, than Luck was going to have with the Colts who were just beginning a full scale rebuild this year.

Wow Ray, I can't believe you're using "the analysts" to back your argument. Those are the same analysts who also say Shanny is a great coach, and that Luck is the more pro-ready QB. And you totally ignored the other three factors I pointed to for the disparity in records between the teams. I tend to agree with a lot of your points, but to fire a coach mid-season is not something The Danny should do again. Our only remaining game where we might not have a real chance of winning is against the Ravens, and with Ray Lewis out, I'm not even sure about that one. You have to let this season play out before making any coaching changes. I've never been a fan of Shanahan's, but I'm willing to stay the course for now.

Look, I understand that you represent the more popular opinion here, and and that makes mine the odd opinion out, and subject to ridicule. That's fine .. I'm used to it ... and I'm also used to being right more often than not, in the final equation. And I'm right this time for sure .. because what is happening now, happened in year 1 and year 2 and has not changed at all for the better.

So now let me explain you why I REALLY feel the way I do .... it's a matter of principles, and honesty and integrity and personal responsibility, and standing for something ..... things that used to be considered all important qualities because you are quite frankly NOTHING without these things. Unfortunately, these qualities are no longer high on people's lists of important considerations these days, and you can see it everywhere .. not just football.

The point is ... Shanahan is a fraud, and an average coach at best. But he doesn't possess an ounce of integrity, nor should anyone place an ounce of trust in him, which is cause enough to send him packing. And to compound the problem, he's arrogant without having anything to be arrogant about. And I've made that point clear in the past, citing numerous examples that prove this beyond a reasonable doubt. This second interview with Shanahan after the post game "throw in the towel" presser, is just the most recent demonstration ... but it was so revealing as to who this man really is, it should remove any semblance of doubt for even the most stubborn or dense.

He opens the discussion by chastising the reporters for taking his remarks out of context and instructs them to call him next time before they make such unfair criticisms. Now, just who does this guy think he is anyway? These reporters don't work for Mike Shanahan, nor are they under any obligation to check with him before reporting on statements he makes, that were most certainly NOT taken out of context. We all heard what the man said, and my jaw dropped as he was saying it, so screw him and this backtracking damage control double talk. He stuck both feet in his mouth, saw the headlines in the press the next day, and the universal criticism that he surely deserved for saying what he said. Virtually everyone around the NFL came to the same exact conclusions, because there was no other conclusion to reach. That he would backtrack the next day is totally disingenuous, but is unfortunately consistent with Shanahan's past behavior. This man can't even take responsibility for his own comments, so while blaming the players for the failure on the field, he's now blaming the reporters for what transpires in the press conferences afterward? I find that infuriating and absurd. And I don't care for someone who not only demands such reverence, but expects it, and is indignant if he doesn't receive it. His routine was like the kid that stands there with the lid off the cookie jar ... face covered in chocolate, who swears he didn't take the cookies. He deserves a double spanking .. one for stealing the cookies, and another for lying about it.

A man of integrity would have said something like "Hey .. l want to clarify my comments after the game Sunday. I would first like to apologize to the players, coaches, fans and owner for my comments that indicated that I was conceding the season lost. This was a poor choice of words after an emotionally tough loss, and a lapse brought about by the frustration and disappointment of the moment. And I understand the harsh criticisms, and accept full responsibility for creating that perception, but let me assure you all, I am conceding nothing, nor is this how I expect my coaches and players to approach the final 7 games of this season. We're not out of it yet, and we will lay it all on the line, just as we do every game. And that includes me".

But that's not what he did ... he did exactly the same thing he did in 2010, with that "Cardiovascular Endurance" BS story about why he made the dreadful decision to replace McNabb with Grossman for the last drive of that game. Everyone knew that was a BS story, and it revealed an important and unflattering aspect of Shanahan's character, which he continues to demonstrate. That being a complete unwillingness to accept responsibility or even consider the idea that he could somehow be in error about anything. And if you can't admit a problem, you can't possibly fix it, which is why we keep seeing the same problems persist.

Now, just as important as the character and integrity issue is for the head coach of a team to set as an example for everyone else ... the equally damaging aspect of his comments came as a direct threat and indictment of the players by saying "for the remainder of the season, we'll see who are going to be Redskins in the years ahead" .... clearly assigning blame to the players and suggesting that continued failure will result in more personnel changes at the end of the year ... which has been the only consistent trademark of the Shanahan regime so far, other than disappointing results! The classic "the beatings will continue until morale improves" approach.

The overall point here is that there is a clear unwillingness on Shanahan's part to critically evaluate his own and his coaching staff's performance which was also clearly demonstrated in that presser when he told the reporter ... "you'll have to ask the owner if he thinks we're heading in the right direction ... I KNOW WE ARE". And just go back and look at that again, and observe Shanahan's face and body language, which clearly showed outrage and contempt for a reporter having the nerve to question his highness. What a ego maniac this guy is!! The most logical follow up question that wasn't dare asked was, "how are you so certain of this, coach"? Because from all outward appearances, it looks like the team is regressing, and in danger of finishing the season with a worse record than the previous two. Are we to assume this confidence in direction is similar to your confidence in John Beck, Coach? And your "I'll stake my reputation on him" declaration? We all know how that worked out, don't we? So, he said it .... "I'll stake my reputation on John Beck" .. so are we not allowed to hold him to those words either? Are we simply to allow Shanahan to revise history and reality at his sole discretion, whenever he finds it most convenient, and we must then just blindly accept the latest revision as the truth?

Here's my point ... setting aside all of Shanahan's arrogance and hubris, we haven't seen actual evidence of this "progress". What I see is a lot of lip service about how the team is so much improved over the "trash talent" he inherited when he got here, yet that "trash" that he got rid of was marginally more successful under an inexperienced rookie coach, than what we see now from Batman and the Boy Wonder ... not a whole lot mind you .. but slightly more successful.

Contrast that to what happened when Joe Gibbs came back in 2004. He retooled the team, and made the playoffs in the second year, while Shanahan is halfway through his third season, and we're regressing. And Gibbs made some major mistakes in personnel too ... we saw a major fall off in the defense in 2006, caused in part by the gross error of allowing our middle linebacker and QB of the defense leave and go to the Giants, and a switch to Al Saunders offensive system that your offensive QB, Jason Campbell (another of Joe's errors) couldn't get a handle on. I mention this just to illustrate the major impact personnel changes and bad decisions can cause .. and it doesn't take many of them to reap disastrous results.

And let me remind everyone, that when Zorn took over in 2008, the Redskins started the season at 6-2, and everyone was shocked. But, injuries to the offensive line and Clinton Portis caught up with them, and Jason couldn't carry the load. He needed everything to function optimally in order to be successful, and as soon as Portis was no longer reeling off 100+ yard games on the ground, the offense hit a brick wall, and the team crashed in flames. Replace Jason Campbell with a guy like RG3, and I contend that Zorn would have finished 2008 at 10-6 or better, rather than 8-8. And it wasn't his fault ... he didn't choose Jason Campbell ... Jason Campbell was Zorn's albatross and undoing.

In the final analysis, this is what I see as so OBVIOUS that I cannot believe so many others fail to see it. Nobody was suggesting that Jim Zorn be "given time" to be successful. He was expected to be successful day one .. and he actually was, until things began to unravel due to injuries and an incompetent QB. Zorn's second year was marked by the same failures that killed an otherwise excellent first half of the 2008 season ... a poor, limping o-line, and a QB that was clueless. So he was summarily stripped of play calling duties, and an offensive coordinator was jammed down his throat ... the Bingo Guy. He was then run out of town on a rail .. in favor of the great Mike Shanahan, who has proceeded to actually do worse, with better talent that Shanahan hand selected, including a QB like RG3 for which Jason Campbell is not qualified to park his car.

So I don't see the reasonableness or the logic in this rather blatant double standard, with people calling for the public execution of Zorn by the end of his first year, year and a half ... for failing to be successful playing someone else's hand with a clueless QB and a broken Clinton Portis ... while Shanahan gets a pass for failing to be successful with the hand he personally chose, including a phenomenal QB like RG3, and a remarkable RB like Alfred Morris.

But that's because I'm just dumb. :roll: :roll:

DAMN RayNAustin your post is the best post I have read on any site EVER. I am so glad that SOMEONE understands this the way I do. Like my dad started to tell me from a young age, everyone is born stupid the key is not to stay stupid. You having the patience to basically destroy many on here that have been calling me lame and everything else shows me that you sir are not with the bulk of the people, and still stupid. So to you sir I simply bow and say to you HTTR!!!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 pm

:shock: DUH :lol:
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "the things we’re doing are things he’s comfortable with & complement his strengths"

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Ray is very thorough DaSkinz. I do not always agree 100% but he does make you think. I trust his opinion.

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Ray, I'm not saying I think you will be wrong...hell, you may even be right, but making a change right now during the middle of the season is the wrong thing to do. What I am afraid of is making a change at the end of the year (which I ONLY think would be justified with 2 or less wins in the final 7 games and a clear give up by the team) and repeating the mistakes that we made with Campbell by switching the offensive coordinator on him, and losing a perfect running back in Morris for this offense. So what is your answer to those concerns?
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

chiefhog44 wrote: repeating the mistakes that we made with Campbell by switching the offensive coordinator on him, and losing a perfect running back in Morris for this offense.

Campbell was never going to get it, no matter who the OC was. He still hasn't gotten it. RGIII already gets it, and will no matter who the OC is. Why would we lose Morris if we fired Shanny?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:05 am

Deadskins wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote: repeating the mistakes that we made with Campbell by switching the offensive coordinator on him, and losing a perfect running back in Morris for this offense.

Campbell was never going to get it, no matter who the OC was. He still hasn't gotten it. RGIII already gets it, and will no matter who the OC is. Why would we lose Morris if we fired Shanny?

Meaning, he's a great fit for this one cut zone blocking offense. Just like McFadden is struggling to adopt to it in Oakland this year. Not lose him, just not use him in a way that he would be most productive.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:17 am

Kilmer72 wrote:Ray is very thorough DaSkinz. I do not always agree 100% but he does make you think. I trust his opinion.

+ .75... I give his opinion more weight than a lot of other opinions around here :shock:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:09 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:DAMN RayNAustin your post is the best post I have read on any site EVER. I am so glad that SOMEONE understands this the way I do. Like my dad started to tell me from a young age, everyone is born stupid the key is not to stay stupid. You having the patience to basically destroy many on here that have been calling me lame and everything else shows me that you sir are not with the bulk of the people, and still stupid. So to you sir I simply bow and say to you HTTR!!!!

Nice. I think we have all just witnessed the internet equivalent of fellatio.

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:24 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:DAMN RayNAustin your post is the best post I have read on any site EVER. I am so glad that SOMEONE understands this the way I do. Like my dad started to tell me from a young age, everyone is born stupid the key is not to stay stupid. You having the patience to basically destroy many on here that have been calling me lame and everything else shows me that you sir are not with the bulk of the people, and still stupid. So to you sir I simply bow and say to you HTTR!!!!

Thanks Bro.

I've been away packing and moving, and just got back and settled in ... so I'm catching up.

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:43 pm

chiefhog44 wrote:Ray, I'm not saying I think you will be wrong...hell, you may even be right, but making a change right now during the middle of the season is the wrong thing to do. What I am afraid of is making a change at the end of the year (which I ONLY think would be justified with 2 or less wins in the final 7 games and a clear give up by the team) and repeating the mistakes that we made with Campbell by switching the offensive coordinator on him, and losing a perfect running back in Morris for this offense. So what is your answer to those concerns?

I understand the logic in not making a coaching change mid season .. I really do. And I agree that such a decision is better made at the end.

As for your concerns about switching offenses ... I think you are giving way too much credit to Kyle and Mike, and not recognizing that RG3 and Morris are the ones making that offense go.

Today was a great example .... poor play calling in my opinion .. like these IDIOTIC pitch plays on 3rd and 1. EVERY TIME we lose yardage on that pay when it's a short yardage situation. It drives me crazy. And all of the option plays, and the dink and dunk. RG3 has got one heck of an arm, and it's not being utilized as often as it should be, with all of this option crap. As much as I dislike the old man ... I cannot stand his Son, and I think RG3 would be way better off without Kyle Shanahan and his quirky nonsense.

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:Ray is very thorough DaSkinz. I do not always agree 100% but he does make you think. I trust his opinion.

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

Great win today !!! (I hate the eagles ... more than the Cowgirls.)

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:48 pm

1niksder wrote:

+ .75... I give his opinion more weight than a lot of other opinions around here :shock:

Thanks, I think ? .75?

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football