Redskins-Browns gameday thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:29 pm

Postby absinthe1023 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:WE WILL WIN THIS GAME. BOOK IT.



It feels that way, despite the score. Remember, the Skidmarks have gotten their "free" TD set up by the turnover, but the 'Skins have yet to get theirs. It's coming. Weeden has no confidence, and he will turn it over before this one's done.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor


As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 3417
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:44 pm

absinthe1023 wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:WE WILL WIN THIS GAME. BOOK IT.



It feels that way, despite the score. Remember, the Skidmarks have gotten their "free" TD set up by the turnover, but the 'Skins have yet to get theirs. It's coming. Weeden has no confidence, and he will turn it over before this one's done.


Time for a Kerrigan tip-int-TD.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Postby rskin72 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Yea, gotta think we will get at least one turnover from Wheeden. He has not played that much better than Cousins.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Hog
Posts: 2492
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Did we need the Rams to lose today?

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Location: Dallas, Tx

Postby funsho2 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:Did we need the Rams to lose today?


who cares....we can take the division lead if we beat the browns....giants are getting creamed in atlanta 24-0
Last edited by funsho2 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:29 pm

Postby absinthe1023 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:
absinthe1023 wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:WE WILL WIN THIS GAME. BOOK IT.



It feels that way, despite the score. Remember, the Skidmarks have gotten their "free" TD set up by the turnover, but the 'Skins have yet to get theirs. It's coming. Weeden has no confidence, and he will turn it over before this one's done.


Time for a Kerrigan tip-int-TD.


Exactly. Almost had one earlier.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor


As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Hog
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:Did we need the Rams to lose today?
Didn't NEED it, but definitely helps.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:29 pm

Postby absinthe1023 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:48 pm

rskin72 wrote:Yea, gotta think we will get at least one turnover from Wheeden. He has not played that much better than Cousins.


He has played substantially worse. He holds the ball unless the receiver is wide open, he has no pocket presence, he gets happy feet even with a stud OL in front of him. He will be the key to the 'Skins winning this game.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor


As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

~~~~~~
Posts: 10209
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:59 am
Location: Canada

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:49 pm

I am not concerned about the BROWNS!

I am concerned about the ZEBRAS!
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog
Posts: 2492
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:50 pm

funsho2 wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:Did we need the Rams to lose today?


who cares....we can take the division lead if we beat the browns....giants are getting creamed in atlanta 24-0


Touche Le Poster

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Location: Dallas, Tx

Postby funsho2 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:50 pm

I hope people realize now ....why alfred morris is having the year he is having.....RG3!!!

~~~~~~
Posts: 10209
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:59 am
Location: Canada

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:51 pm

funsho2 wrote:I hope people realize now ....why alfred morris is having the year he is having.....RG3!!!

Browns are challenging Kirk to beat them with his arm. They are overloading the box.

Captain Kirk will deliver :wink:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

the 'mudge
Posts: 14835
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Rob Jackson, Playing pass d! PICK
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:29 pm

Postby absinthe1023 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:53 pm

here we go
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor


As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 3417
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Rob Jackson INTERCEPTION MACHINE!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football