Media exaggerations and lies about RGIII

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Media exaggerations and lies about RGIII

Postby threeflight » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 am

First off hello everyone. I am a Colts fan but wanted to congratulate you and your team on a fine season. That being said, I am getting pretty tired of the RGIII ball washing heaped upon him by the media. We all know what it is.

And it really struck me when I saw this photo this morning of RGIII and Russell Wilson standing side by side. Now, I have never believed RGIII is 220 pounds. Stand him next to Luck for example and Luck looks like he outweighs him by 30 pounds easy, and Luck is around 230. And when you watch RGIII on the field, he just looks fragile to me. But I have never questioned his 6'2" height. Until now.

Wilson is 5'10" on a good day, and they look to be looking at each other eye to eye to me. So, lets say RGIII is even 5'11", which is pushing it considering you are assuming Wilson is 5'10", when he is really 5'9" or so. But lets say RGIII is even 5'11"? Why lie SO BLATANTLY?

I think we all know the answer.

Image[/img]
Last edited by threeflight on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 am

Really? So every pub that lists RGIII at 6'2" is wrong, and is lying. Maybe he is not standing up straight?

Also....Robert Wilson?? Maybe.....Russell?

Think your homerism for Luck shows. I am not anti-Colt, nor Anti-Luck. But I can certainly tell you that I get tired of ESPN slobbering all over Luck and how great he has been this season.

Colts had a great season....I certainly did not see 11 wins after they blew up the team in the off season.....but I don't think the cupboard was as bare as the mediots made it out to be.

Think it is going to be great to watch RGIII, Luck and Wilson for the next decade or more. Hope that RGIII meets Luck in a SB or two....and wins (of course).
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Postby threeflight » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 am

You're right haha, too many R names on my mind. Changed it.

No I don't think RGIII is bending down. I think he is around 5'10" or 11" and yes I think the media reports what they are told, and that is 6'2". So I don't think they lie per say, they just don't report the truth.

Why? Because a 5 foot guy does not sound like superman and does not fit the media's demand for a superstar black qb. It's that simple.

Pics don't lie brah.

There is a reason why he is already so beat up after one year. He is light. He is short. He is fragile.
Helluva athlete. Just too small.

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 am

:roll:

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:23 am

threeflight wrote:You're right haha, too many R names on my mind. Changed it.

No I don't think RGIII is bending down. I think he is around 5'10" or 11" and yes I think the media reports what they are told, and that is 6'2". So I don't think they lie per say, they just don't report the truth.

Why? Because a 5 foot guy does not sound like superman and does not fit the media's demand for a superstar black qb. It's that simple.

Pics don't lie brah.

There is a reason why he is already so beat up after one year. He is light. He is short. He is fragile.

He was measured at the combine, Troll. He's over 6'2. So is Andrew Luck 5'10" or 11"??

SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:39 am

Pictures don't lie huh....if I could figure out how to post a pic, I would post the one of Tony Romo and RGIII after the dullass game where RGIII is looking romo in the eyes.....and Romo is listed at 6'2".

Pictures can lie......much as news stories can.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 am

Who the hell cares?

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 am

The Hogster wrote:

Pics don't lie brah.

He was measured at the combine, Troll. He's over 6'2. So is Andrew Luck 5'10" or 11"??

OMG Andrew Luck is 5'10"!!!

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:02 pm

3flight --- the combined doesn't lie. Get a clue.

Based on the above photo I doubt we'll be hearing much from 3flight in the future......
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:08 pm

PulpExposure wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

Pics don't lie brah.

LOL. Who knew?
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby absinthe1023 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 pm

The Hogster wrote:

Pics don't lie brah.

Great pic, total slamdunk. I'm guessing our new friend threeflight will employ the "auto-ban" feature once she sees this.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Postby threeflight » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Luck looks a solid 4-5 inches taller than RGIII in that pic.

You mad?

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:20 pm

PulpExposure wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

Pics don't lie brah.

threeflight wrote:Pics don't lie brah.

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby absinthe1023 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:45 pm

threeflight wrote:Luck looks a solid 4-5 inches taller than RGIII in that pic.

You mad?

Are you using the same ruler you used to measure your......nevermind :) Thanks for making me laugh, BRAH, I needed that!
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:45 pm

threeflight wrote:Luck looks a solid 4-5 inches taller than RGIII in that pic.

You mad?

We arent' mad, we just don't care about what you have to say.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football