D. Hall to be cut...........???

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Countertrey wrote:There have been at least two games (that I know of) in which 'rak drew holding calls that cost other teams a game... that counts. One was a Dallas game, though I cannot put a finger on dates.

Nobody gets held more than 'rak... he needs to learn to draw more attention to it, so he can get more of those calls. Orakpo is the more effective pass rusher, no doubt... but I won't have any objection to a three headed monster of Jackson, Orakpo, Kerrigan... That was the plan, anyway.

Fair point but it's not as impressive IMHO. Why? Because Rak is leaving it up to a Zebra to give us the call. Jackson took the Zebras out of the equation and sealed the deal.

I think that the fact that we're even having this discussion goes to show that Rak isn't all that. We've been saying that Rak needs more moves for years now, at one point do we just realize that he's not gonna do it?

The Hogster wrote:I'm a D Hall fan, but his release makes sense as well. This draft is crucial.

Agreed.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Just posted this in another thread but Carriker restructured his contract. Don't have terms yet but will post once I do.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:34 pm

frankcal20 wrote:Just posted this in another thread but Carriker restructured his contract. Don't have terms yet but will post once I do.
\teying to do the same with Moss
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:59 pm

wouldnt be suprised if dhall is a redskin this year after its all said and done.
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football