What a complete and total waste of our 3rd round pick!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Can we just lock this thread down now?

Joking, but good lord.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Let this serve as a lesson to the rest of you. Let the draft finish before crying.

Crying?? WOW okay whatever.......

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 pm

The Hogster wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:Let this serve as a lesson to the rest of you. Let the draft finish before crying.

+1

Some of the biggest crybabies would have thrown a party if we took Phillip Thomas in the 3rd, not realizing that now we got him in the 4th and added an additional play maker on offense who they obviously had graded as a 2nd round talent.

Let the people who get paid to know what they''re doing do their jobs. This isn't the Vinny Cerrato Show. Now let's get Kenjon Barner, Xavier Nixon and/or Dominick Reyes.

No we take a running back.....WTF :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess the mighty powers that be have this RB rated higher than Kenjon Barner, Xavier Nixon and/or Dominick Reyes. So come on kool aid drinkers explain why we need another RB when we have Morris, Royster and Helu coming back, oh let me guess Helu can't keep from getting injured so this is his replacement. GOTCHA!!! :puke: :puke: :puke:

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Change of pace running back.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:15 pm

We took a 5'7 RB with a broken back....So I guess this is Brandon Banks replacement right??

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:16 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:We took a 5'7 RB with a broken back....So I guess this is Brandon Banks replacement right??

Stop whining bro. Seriously. Alfred Morris was a 6th round, slow RB on a team that went 1-11 his senior year. Chill out.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:18 pm

The Hogster wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:We took a 5'7 RB with a broken back....So I guess this is Brandon Banks replacement right??

Stop whining bro. Seriously. Alfred Morris was a 6th round, slow RB on a team that went 1-11 his senior year. Chill out.

Know the difference between making comments and whining....I will just keep my remarks to myself. Everyone here seems to have their heads firmly logged in Shanny's Doo Doo Crack........ -drinking -drinking -drinking

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:20 pm

The fact that someone created this thread makes me like our TE pick all the more.

By the way, DaSkinz Baby, tell the truth: what was your reaction when we drafted Morris last year? How about when we drafted Cousins? Be honest.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:The fact that someone created this thread makes me like our TE pick all the more.

By the way, DaSkinz Baby, tell the truth: what was your reaction when we drafted Morris last year? How about when we drafted Cousins? Be honest.

In response to the Cousin's pick, it probably went something like this.

"WhAT?? WHY?? Why would you take another QB when we just got RGIII!!!!!! See, this is why I want to punch this front office square in the face!!! ALL OF THEM!!! Why take another QB in the fourth when we need a RIGHT TACKLE? How dumb!! SMH. Bobby Massie was on the board. ARGHH. Vomit. Death to Shanahan."

In response to Alfred Morris, it probably went something like this.

"Camp fodder"
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:The fact that someone created this thread makes me like our TE pick all the more.

Honestly Irn-Bru I have never liked Royster so with Shanny's reputation about finding late round gems I was pretty happy or excited. I haven't liked a Penn State RB in forever so again Royster's numbers even though good seemed like was a stretch, He seems to have heavy feet and he falls on his own. Since Michigan State is one of my favorite college teams I loved the pick because I thought Kirk was a mid to late second round QB. Kirk is a very smart QB and actually this year the QB's that make opening season roster should be RGIII, Capt. Kirk, and Pat White. Since we also brought back Williams when he was cut from Detroit last year I simply again don't agree with this pick, especially a 5'7 back with a broken spine injury? :roll: Regardless I still think that our secondary is our weakest point, and Tight End and Running Back IMHO are area's of strength on this roster. Now if this thread came across as whining or griping so be it, it was a thread created in hopes that I would get responses such as yours, so for that I thank you. HTTR!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:33 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:

Honestly Irn-Bru I have never liked Royster so with Shanny's reputation about finding late round gems I was pretty happy or excited. I haven't liked a Penn State RB in forever so again Royster's numbers even though good seemed like was a stretch, He seems to have heavy feet and he falls on his own. Since Michigan State is one of my favorite college teams I loved the pick because I thought Kirk was a mid to late second round QB. Kirk is a very smart QB and actually this year the QB's that make opening season roster should be RGIII, Capt. Kirk, and Pat White. Since we also brought back Williams when he was cut from Detroit last year I simply again don't agree with this pick, especially a 5'7 back with a broken spine injury? :roll: Regardless I still think that our secondary is our weakest point, and Tight End and Running Back IMHO are area's of strength on this roster. Now if this thread came across as whining or griping so be it, it was a thread created in hopes that I would get responses such as yours, so for that I thank you. HTTR!!

You didn't answer his question. He asked what was your reaction AT THE TIME. Nobody asked you about Royster. The point being made is that you sound like the kind of guy who complained about the pick of Alfred Morris and Kirk Cousins, guys who nobody thought we needed AT THE TIME, but who proved to be important parts of an NFC East title run & playoff berth.

How can TE be a position of strength when Niles Paul has 4 thumbs on each hand? How can RB be a position of strength, when Royster is ordinary and Helu can't stay healthy? We don't have that fast, quick guy out of the backfield. Now we do. He was injured which is why he is a 5th round pick.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:37 pm

The Hogster wrote:

"WhAT?? WHY?? Why would you take another QB when we just got RGIII!!!!!! See, this is why I want to punch this front office square in the face!!! ALL OF THEM!!! Why take another QB in the fourth when we need a RIGHT TACKLE? How dumb!! SMH. Bobby Massie was on the board. ARGHH. Vomit. Death to Shanahan."

"Camp fodder"

Hogster you need to go get laid and QUICK seriously. Fact is with the Grossman and Beck experiment again making the front office look like Bafoons WHY WOULD WE NOT DRAFT ATLEAST 2 QB's especially when RGIII already was a given and you could get a 2nd round QB in the 4th round. Fact is Kirk Cousins could be a starting franchise QB on at the very least 8 teams. Lastly just as all you kool aid drinkers are comparing our newest Tight End to Aaron Hernandez Aflred was compared to Terrell Davis so again. Before you come off looking like the fool you are, you need to know something about people before you come across as the fool you come across as..................

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:39 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

"Camp fodder"

Hogster you need to go get laid and QUICK seriously. Fact is with the Grossman and Beck experiment again making the front office look like Bafoons WHY WOULD WE NOT DRAFT ATLEAST 2 QB's especially when RGIII already was a given and you could get a 2nd round QB in the 4th round. Fact is Kirk Cousins could be a starting franchise QB on at the very least 8 teams. Lastly just as all you kool aid drinkers are comparing our newest Tight End to Aaron Hernandez Aflred was compared to Terrell Davis so again. Before you come off looking like the fool you are, you need to know something about people before you come across as the fool you come across as..................

You used a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. You sound like your tampon needs changing. What else is wrong, toilet seat up? Sit down and stop crying. This thread is comic relief though.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 pm

The Hogster wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:

You didn't answer his question. He asked what was your reaction AT THE TIME. Nobody asked you about Royster. The point being made is that you sound like the kind of guy who complained about the pick of Alfred Morris and Kirk Cousins, guys who nobody thought we needed AT THE TIME, but who proved to be important parts of an NFC East title run & playoff berth.

How can TE be a position of strength when Niles Paul has 4 thumbs on each hand? How can RB be a position of strength, when Royster is ordinary and Helu can't stay healthy? We don't have that fast, quick guy out of the backfield. Now we do. He was injured which is why he is a 5th round pick.

Helu isn't fast? OKAY I also did answer the question, I guess my thought process is just over your head. How is it that Niles Paul has 4 thumbs on each hand and he is a converted WR playing TE with Special Teams ability and all of a sudden I am supposed to be okay with a TE that was a QB with an attitude problem and Shanny just said he wasn't taking character issued guys......Just saying I am not going to respond anymore, your one of those types that like to be thorns in peoples sides......

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:44 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:your one of those types that like to be thorns in peoples sides......

ROTFALMAO

You created this hack thread dude!! Remember? Grab a tissue Oh Sensitive One.

:oops:
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football