Good grief RG3

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 16142
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Countertrey wrote:Alberich... please check PM's

Yeah, take a Midol or something, just check that PMS.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piglet
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

Postby Alberich » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Countertrey wrote:Alberich... please check PM's

Yeah, take a Midol or something, just check that PMS.


informative reply

piglet
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

Postby Alberich » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:03 pm

to the moderators. so its ok for fans that tote the "party" line to call me names and suggest I am a women having her cycle. never mind that is a sexist remark and attacking.

but i post what i believe to be true and i get an email bc its not on line with the running theme of RG3 is the messiah.

This sort of one sided censorship works well in north korea however this is america and i have the right to voice my opiinion without being attacked and called a woman.

So far i have been subjected to name calling and sexist comments. yet all i have done is exercise my right to free speech.

#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Alberich wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:
Alberich wrote:
riggofan wrote:Seriously just go away.


why bc i speak the truth?


You may, but not so far on this website!

Word of advisce, (if you're not a troll, - my bet is on you are) please consult your brain before you post. Because NO ONE THAT IS NOT A TROLL and actually has a functioning brain that they consult, would post what you have.


Pretty typical comment coming from someone who supports the playoff choke artist RG

If Cousins started we would've won that game


OK i've got URA troll!

Just in case English isn't your first language here is what you are called in different countries:

China - bái làn
Japan - tsuri
Iceland - þurs
Korea - nak-si
Portugal - trollismo
Thailand - krean
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

piglet
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

Postby Alberich » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:18 pm

"OK i've got URA troll!"

Excellent sentence structure.

#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Alberich wrote:"OK i've got URA troll!"

Excellent sentence structure.


So you are a troll with a grammer fetish.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

piglet
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

Postby Alberich » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:32 pm

"So you are a troll with a grammer fetish."

Is that a statement? or a question?

Most people use a ? at the end of their sentence.

Hog
Posts: 1792
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:26 pm

Postby grampi » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 pm

I've known people who didn't know thing one about football, but this guy takes the cake...

piglet
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

Postby Alberich » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:47 pm

I've forgetten more about football than you have ever known.

Fact.
RG3 will not make it to the end of the season.

We cannot expect his knee to last 16 games with him running around like he did last year.

The defense cannot stop the pass. A bunch of rookies on the back end will get torched. The learning curve is steep for DBs.

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 16142
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Cousins is obviously injury prone. Pat White is the only logical choice for starter.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piglet
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

Postby Alberich » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Deadskins wrote:Cousins is obviously injury prone. Pat White is the only logical choice for starter.


I think Pat still laying on the turf in Miami?

FanFromAnnapolis
Posts: 11079
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Um, zing? If you're going to make a joke, you should at least put in the effort to make sense.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

DarthMonk
Posts: 4435
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Re: Good grief RG3

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Alberich wrote:Is anyone else tired of the constant RG3 babble.


Kinda.

Alberich wrote:The guy is injured, there are 21 other starters we need to focus on.


True but not to the point of forgetting about our most important player.

Alberich wrote:I wish we could stop the obssession.


I'd say "obsession" is a little overboard but I hear ya.

Alberich wrote:The team was here before him and it will be after he is gone.


True and probably true.

Alberich wrote:Personally I feel last year was a flash in the pan.


I disagree. He's always had accuracy and world class speed. He's not a fluke.

Alberich wrote:Other teams will catch on to our gimmick offense and smash RG3 harder.


I doubt it.

Alberich wrote:This guy is a fraud and I want a real QB to lead this team. Not a glorified RB with an arm.


You go way too far with this one. To call Griff a fraud smacks of troll-ism.

Alberich wrote:Does he have to give the media an update every other hour every day?


You have a point here. I could hear fewer press conferences.

Alberich wrote:simple fact is we got lucky last year and wont be sneaking up on anyone this year.


Actually, we started off 3-6, said we were going to win out, then spanked people. I think our luck pretty much evened out. We sneaked up on no one.

Image

My 2 cents
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Alberich wrote:I've forgetten more about football than you have ever known.

Apparently you have forgotten WAT TOO MUCH and have nothing left!

Alberich wrote:Fact.
RG3 will not make it to the end of the season.


This can not be a fact since it hasn't happened yet and I know for a fact that you can't fortell the future (because no one can!)

Why would we assume that a player that started 16 games last year can't start 16 games this year?
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

cleg
Posts: 2641
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:58 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of Giants Territory

Postby cleg » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:13 pm

I am tired of the attention he brings. I cannot wait until the season starts and he gets hit - for better or worse. I DO NOT think he was a flash in the pan or gimmick - that is just stupid.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football