Would you want to see the Skins on HARD KNOCKS next year?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Skins on Hard Knocks 2014?

Yes
23%
No Way
77%

Total votes : 13
FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:45 am

I'd love to be able to see more of the inner workings of training camp, but still: no.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby riggofan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:48 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
ATX_Skins wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:I VOTED NO WAY... BUT I'LL ALSO VOTE FOR HELL NO, "F" NO, FORGET IT, GO TO HELL, ETC..

I think it would be kinda cool honestly. What's the worst that could happen? We start out 1-3 next year...?

Oh, so I'm the only person here who thought this was totally hilarious???

That was good. :)

You know my Boston family still raves about the Bill Belichick/A Football Life thing. I didn't see it, but I understand he gave really unprecedented access to the whole 2009 season. Kind of surprising.

Still a little different from Hard Knocks where those episodes are basically airing just a few days after they've been filmed.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:04 pm

They should air it the following year. Or they could make every team do it, and rotate through the league. Then you'd have 32 years of programming. Another option is to make the SB winning team the focus of the show. Just one more way to ensure parity, and also raise viewership by highlighting the hottest team.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Deadskins wrote:They should air it the following year. Or they could make every team do it, and rotate through the league. Then you'd have 32 years of programming. Another option is to make the SB winning team the focus of the show. Just one more way to ensure parity, and also raise viewership by highlighting the hottest team.

Ehh, I have no interest in seeing how many times Joe Flacco goes through the McDonald's drive through...
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football