Time for Kirk Cousins!!!!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:47 am

Cousins' value will sky rocket once again if he gets the chance to start. With the hits Griffin keeps taking it wouldn't surprise me if we'll see it soon.

Hog

Re:

Postby emoses14 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:08 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:Cousins' value will sky rocket once again if he gets the chance to start. With the hits Griffin keeps taking it wouldn't surprise me if we'll see it soon.

I'll be shocked if Kurt starts a game this entire year.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

08 Champ

Re: Time for Kirk Cousins!!!!!

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:26 pm

funsho2 wrote:Rg3 is not a good pocket passer .....time to go in a different direction

BS - the offense can play a lot better than we saw in the early games …

RG3 is just doing what Kyle wants - he needs to be a more versatile QB than what we saw last season and he's getting better at being that

Kyle has a very good QB and a bunch of offensive weapons that he's not taking the best advantage of

Kyle will figure this out (or Mike will) and we'll see a lot more from this offense
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

08 Champ

Re:

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:31 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:Cousins' value will sky rocket once again if he gets the chance to start.
With the hits Griffin keeps taking it wouldn't surprise me if we'll see it soon.

Cousins might start at QB but he's not starting a game if RG3 is able to, BECAUSE RG3 gives the offense (& the team) the best chance at success

Cousins is a very good QB but he's the backup QB and we're not putting him in there because he's not as good as RG3

got it? :twisted:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Hog

Re: Re:

Postby StorminMormon86 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:39 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:Cousins' value will sky rocket once again if he gets the chance to start.
With the hits Griffin keeps taking it wouldn't surprise me if we'll see it soon.

Cousins might start at QB but he's not starting a game if RG3 is able to, BECAUSE RG3 gives the offense (& the team) the best chance at success

Cousins is a very good QB but he's the backup QB and we're not putting him in there because he's not as good as RG3

got it? :twisted:

He'll come in when Griffin gets hurt again. Got it?

08 Champ

Re: Re:

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:45 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
Cousins is a very good QB but he's the backup QB and we're not putting him in there because he's not as good as RG3 - got it? :twisted:

He'll come in when Griffin gets hurt again. Got it?

:shock: WRONG - you don't 'get it' at all :lol:

let me try and help … Kirk Cousins will play QB IF (NOT when) RG3 is not able to play :roll:

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Hog

Re:

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:53 pm

The way this season is going... I say bring in Cousins so people get the real gist. It is unfortunate, but the other guy always seems better. Geez, we got a real franchise QB. Robert will be successful for years to come :wink:

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:04 am

if they don't get some people who can pass block, they might both be hauled out on a stretcher before the season's over. Sexy Rexy time then.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:31 pm

This team as a whole is pissing me off. Might as well play him least rg3 won't get hurt not playing

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football