Time for Kirk Cousins!!!!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:28 am

SkinsJock wrote:Welcome back RG3 - great to see you doing your thing :lol:

Which is?

Throw an incredibly stupid pass that resulted in an INT? Or turn the ball over and practically give Dallas a TD on the four yard line? This isn't fantasy island, Griffin is nowhere near what he was last year. Not even close.

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:Come on, we're calling for Cousins after Griffin's "fifth preseason" game!?

yea keep making excuses for him....week 17 you will still be calling it a preseason mode

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:38 am

funsho2 wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:Come on, we're calling for Cousins after Griffin's "fifth preseason" game!?

yea keep making excuses for him....week 17 you will still be calling it a preseason mode

Sarcasm.

I'm not making excuses for him...90% of the fanbase kept saying the first four games were his "preseason" games and with the bye week he would come out looking better against Dallas. Other than improved running, he looked worse.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:59 am

Win or.lose its all on rg3 huh? Ya he has some opportunities to improve on but the team lost this one not the man. Get real
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:01 am

Win or.lose its all on rg3 huh? Ya he has some opportunities to improve on but the team lost this one not the man. Get real
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

piglet

Postby GFlanagan3 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:14 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Win or.lose its all on rg3 huh? Ya he has some opportunities to improve on but the team lost this one not the man. Get real

exactly right

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:33 am

GFlanagan3 wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Win or.lose its all on rg3 huh? Ya he has some opportunities to improve on but the team lost this one not the man. Get real

exactly right

We lost the game because our kick coverage sucks, pure and simple. We gained almost twice the yardage the Cowboys did on offense...in spite of the fact RG3 missed a number of throws. I note the passes were characteristically high, which usually means the QB is failing to plant a foot. Still, he played well enough to win. Put the blame elsewhere.

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:34 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:

Which is?

Throw an incredibly stupid pass that resulted in an INT? Or turn the ball over and practically give Dallas a TD on the four yard line? This isn't fantasy island, Griffin is nowhere near what he was last year. Not even close.

It wasn't a stupid pass. Moss fell down after the ball was thrown.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:28 pm

crazyhorse1 wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:

Which is?

Lol. Why let "facts" get in the way of a ridiculous argument?

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Right....so the answer to all our problems is to throw in the towel with the QB who led us to an NFCE championship last season....and who we gave up #1 picks for.

Please....he has a lot more leeway in my opinion before anyone should talk about benching him......like more seasons, not games.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:06 pm

crazyhorse1 wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:

Which is?

Lets be honest with ourselves here. The pass was a bad one. Moss never fell. Even if he slipped (which you can't see) the ball was still 15 yards away from him and off target. He did stop, but I'm not sure that would have mattered --- and it appears the reason he did stop was because he completed his route and saw that he was moving into double coverage and assumed the ball would never be thrown to him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/dallas-cowboy ... efense-INT

Lets stop making excuses for RGIII here. It was a bad play --- whether because it was poorly thrown, a bad decision with other options open, a bad defensive read, or whatever. It was a bad play; I don't see how this can be disputed --- or should be.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby oneman56 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:31 pm

markshark84 wrote:
crazyhorse1 wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:

Which is?

Lets be honest with ourselves here. The pass was a bad one. Moss never fell. Even if he slipped (which you can't see) the ball was still 15 yards away from him and off target. He did stop, but I'm not sure that would have mattered --- and it appears the reason he did stop was because he completed his route and saw that he was moving into double coverage and assumed the ball would never be thrown to him.

Lets stop making excuses for RGIII here. It was a bad play --- whether because it was poorly thrown, a bad decision with other options open, a bad defensive read, or whatever. It was a bad play; I don't see how this can be disputed --- or should be.

I can't open that link right now but they showed the replay during the game and Moss clearly fell down. If you want to call it a bad throw go ahead but don't dispute him falling.

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:47 pm

markshark84 wrote:
crazyhorse1 wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:

Which is?

Yes. Who cares if Moss fell down? It wasn't even close to him. The DB on Dallas had him dead to rights on that throw. Unless of course you're wearing those SuperGriffin glasses, in which you never see him make any mistakes.

piggie

Postby Bishop Hammer » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:20 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:Seriously???? Can we just delete this incredibly stupid thread?

+1 - I'm out

Threads like this are going to be a common occurance. :roll:
I don't have to sell my soul,
He's already in me,
I don't need to sell my soul,
He's already in me.
I wanna be adored
I wanna be adored.

Stone Roses
I wanna be adored

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Bishop Hammer wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:Seriously???? Can we just delete this incredibly stupid thread?

+1 - I'm out

Threads like this are going to be a common occurance. :roll:

It's just one lost soul with multiple personalities.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football