Time for Kirk Cousins!!!!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
||||||

Postby EA7649 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Griffen looked much better physically and with this throw. That is something to be excited about.

the 'mudge

Re: Time for Kirk Cousins

Postby Countertrey » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:26 pm

funsho2 wrote:
PulpExposure wrote:
funsho2 wrote:Rg3 is not a good pocket passer .....time to go in a different direction

With the non-existent blocking today, Cousins would have died. RG3 wasn't accurate, but he sure as hell dodged a lot of bullets.

What about the miss throws and the unnecessary int?
Moss fell... there's a third replay that clearly shows it.

Beyond this, I'm pretty sure "The Onion" put them up to this...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:04 pm

riggofan wrote:Seriously???? Can we just delete this incredibly stupid thread?

Because Griffin without exceptional mobility is effective? Have been watching? I don't know if Cousins can help the Skins win and get back into the division race but Griffin playing with pocket passer legs without pocket passer skills isn't going to do it.

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Because Griffin without exceptional mobility is effective? Have been watching? I don't know if Cousins can help the Skins win and get back into the division race but Griffin playing with pocket passer legs without pocket passer skills isn't going to do it.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:32 am

OldSchool wrote:

Griffin ran for 77 yards Sunday night. Have YOU been watching?

#######

Postby The Hogster » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:54 am

If anything, Griffin is looking like he's getting back to his old self. WTF is this thread about???
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:55 am

riggofan wrote:
OldSchool wrote:

And threw how many TD's?

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:56 am

The Hogster wrote:If anything, Griffin is looking like he's getting back to his old self. WTF is this thread about???

Another knee-jerk thread, unforutnately. But if we keep up this losing trend, it's going to be hard to call it "knee-jerk" anymore.

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:26 am

The Hogster wrote:If anything, Griffin is looking like he's getting back to his old self. WTF is this thread about???

I actually want to be clear. I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT.

I do think that throw was a bad one, but as my initial post states --- the time for change has passed. RGIII is showing improvement. He is still having issues with accuracy, but I've seen progress. It has been consistent from game to game. No reason to pull him now.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:41 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:
riggofan wrote:
OldSchool wrote:

And threw how many TD's?

That's great - then make that argument. This guy is saying that Griffin doesn't have exceptional mobility. RGIII ran for four less yards than our STARTING RUNNING BACK did on Sunday. And he ran HALF as often as Morris did.

I get the sense that people are just throwing stuff out here to see what sticks. Then when somebody calls them on the BS, they're like, "Yeah but but but but but how many TDs did he throw???"

Come up with a coherent argument backed by some facts. Hopefully something more thoughtful than "Our offense sucks. Our QB sucks. We never should have let John Beck go."

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:51 am

riggofan wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:
riggofan wrote:
OldSchool wrote:

And threw how many TD's?

That's great - then make that argument. This guy is saying that Griffin doesn't have exceptional mobility. RGIII ran for four less yards than our STARTING RUNNING BACK did on Sunday. And he ran HALF as often as Morris did.

I get the sense that people are just throwing stuff out here to see what sticks. Then when somebody calls them on the BS, they're like, "Yeah but but but but but how many TDs did he throw???"

Come up with a coherent argument backed by some facts. Hopefully something more thoughtful than "Our offense sucks. Our QB sucks. We never should have let John Beck go."

Now you're just fighting dirty. 8)
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:42 am

It's about whining and the other QB is much better.

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Im sorry for this thread...it was a knee jerk reaction.....its part of fustration from everybody

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:08 pm

riggofan wrote:Come up with a coherent argument backed by some facts. Hopefully something more thoughtful than "Our offense sucks. Our QB sucks. We never should have let John Beck go."

Yes, because I never said that. Nor did I say our QB sucks. Look up his stats this year, those are some facts. How about the fact that our offense has scored only one offensive touchdown in the first half of every game this year? Fact. Or how about after those "preseason" games and a bye week, Griffin still continued to struggle in terms of holding the ball too long and looking like a deer in headlights at times? Improvement? Sure, if you want to say he looks more confident with his legs when running. Outside of that, I haven't seen much.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:28 pm

funsho2 wrote:Im sorry for this thread...it was a knee jerk reaction.....its part of fustration from everybody

Its OK. Come on in, have a beer, actually here's bourbon, double. We all (I know I am anyway) understand and can empathize.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football