Post game Skins @ Dallas

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 am

If we can run off seven in a row last year. Whos to say we couldn't do the same this year?
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:26 am

:shock: 12-4 is still possible ...
Griffin will become a really good QB but it's going to take time

We are lucky to have Cousins - hopefully he can continue to play well

HAIL

Week 3 - 27-21

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:56 am

SkinsJock wrote::shock: 12-4 is still possible ...

It is possible the government will start back up at noon today.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:57 am

HEROHAMO wrote:If we can run off seven in a row last year. Whos to say we couldn't do the same this year?

Our schedule.

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:38 am

HEROHAMO wrote:If we can run off seven in a row last year. Whos to say we couldn't do the same this year?

Damn, you guys get excellent pharmaceuticals over there ;-)
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:45 am

UK Skins Fan wrote:

Damn, you guys get excellent pharmaceuticals over there ;-)

We do now.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:16 pm

the Redskins are not playing as well as they can ...

something else also bothers me, a little :lol:

we don't see the quality of posts or critical thinking from posters that know what is happening on the field at this site that we had in seasons past

is there another Redskins fan site? :twisted:

HAIL

Week 3 - 27-21

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:06 pm

SkinsJock wrote:we don't see the quality of posts or critical thinking from posters that know what is happening on the field at this site that we had in seasons past

You have almost 12,000 posts. Riddle solved.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:20 pm

I know that I don't know a lot about the 'game' .. there used to be a number of posters here that did understand a thing or two about what was happening and they were able to clarify what was going on

It is very clear to me that is NOT the case anymore :twisted:

HAIL

Week 3 - 27-21

swine

Postby RG3peat » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Dallas has a lot of weapons and none of them burned us on offense. Defense did play better. RG3 looked better but gun shy, he had multiple time to tuck it, get the 1st down and GET DOWN...he still took shots at the sideline. I dont think he is a s smart as he portrayed himself. Kyle S...is to blame the most IMO...Hardly any read option calls YET he uses the formations...if you dont establish it, how are ya gonna trick them? You aint fooling nobody. Whats this WR in the backfield crap? Lead blocker on runs and pretty useless on passing out of that. Making those formations a Garcon, Reed option. If ya gonna hold RG3 in the pocket....USE BETTER FORMATIONS WITH WEAPONS! 3 wr sets....QUIT using the stretch to the short side of the field and giving the defense another defender called the SIDELINE, you know that BIG white stripe the dumb a-- coaches couldnt stay off and out of the way...

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:07 am

SkinsJock wrote:I know that I don't know a lot about the 'game' .. there used to be a number of posters here that did understand a thing or two about what was happening and they were able to clarify what was going on

It is very clear to me that is NOT the case anymore :twisted:

What's going on is coaches trying to get water from a rock out of majority of these players. We have a small group of truly talented players; until there are upgrades, we'll continue this roller coaster ride.

Whenever you have players who aren't "natural ballers" working together as a single unit, you can have what we did last year (success) Sounds nice, but the reality is its not sustainable; short-lived success.

Sure, we could come back together and start working as a single unit, but to be a consistently dominant team, we need more ballers. This core isn't going to cut it, but they can give us some moments.

Nothing personal btw; I just think our expectations are too high for this team in the long haul. I want a dominating team for yrs to come.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:51 pm

a bunch of players playing together will have more success than getting a bunch of VERY talented players in here that don't suit ...

this team is actually pretty much the same with "additions" if anything from the group that won the NFC East - they are not looking 'better' so far

HAIL

Week 3 - 27-21

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:42 am

Anyone saying this team is getting better is nothing more than fools gold. Last year's winning streak was luck. Face facts people this Shanahan experiment has and will continue to fail. Kyle has regressed in playcalling. This team thought they were actually good because of last years freak win streak. Our offensive line other than Trent are no better than average practice team players, our Special Teams coach is a moron and couldn't coach pee wee. Our defense is still bad and Orakpo is over rated. This entire team will continue to be bad. The only difference is now there is a franchise QB that will fail because of immaturity, arrogance and coaching to boot. This is the definition of a no win situation. Washington should change it's name from redskins to deadskins, because they haven't been seriously good or relevant for over 2 decades so yeah they are dead..............

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:02 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Anyone saying this team is getting better is nothing more than fools gold. Last year's winning streak was luck. Face facts people this Shanahan experiment has and will continue to fail. Kyle has regressed in playcalling. This team thought they were actually good because of last years freak win streak. Our offensive line other than Trent are no better than average practice team players, our Special Teams coach is a moron and couldn't coach pee wee. Our defense is still bad and Orakpo is over rated. This entire team will continue to be bad. The only difference is now there is a franchise QB that will fail because of immaturity, arrogance and coaching to boot. This is the definition of a no win situation. Washington should change it's name from redskins to deadskins, because they haven't been seriously good or relevant for over 2 decades so yeah they are dead..............

I am so sorry that you have no other choice but to be a "fan" of this team. How awful for you. Would you like a hug?
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:06 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Anyone saying this team is getting better is nothing more than fools gold. Last year's winning streak was luck. Face facts people this Shanahan experiment has and will continue to fail. Kyle has regressed in playcalling. This team thought they were actually good because of last years freak win streak. Our offensive line other than Trent are no better than average practice team players, our Special Teams coach is a moron and couldn't coach pee wee. Our defense is still bad and Orakpo is over rated. This entire team will continue to be bad. The only difference is now there is a franchise QB that will fail because of immaturity, arrogance and coaching to boot. This is the definition of a no win situation. Washington should change it's name from redskins to deadskins, because they haven't been seriously good or relevant for over 2 decades so yeah they are dead..............

:lol: what a waste of time ... I feel even more silly for reading it twice :lol:

I will not be reading any of more of your posts - a complete waste of time :roll:

HAIL

Week 3 - 27-21

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football