Where are we headed here?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:57 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
oj wrote:I wish Andy Reid had come here.

why - Mike is a better HC than Andy and Andy Reid is a great HC

you can't just add players or coaches and think that things will be better because they are here rather than where they were - that's basically what Snyder and Cerrato tried

If Bill Cowher or Gruden had come here and Snyder and Cerrato had stayed, things would still be screwed up ...

Yeah I definitely think its a bad idea to switch the Shannys. Look at how they managed the cap and the lack of draft picks. A few months ago everyone was talking about how genius the FO is. They just need a few more years to acquire players without the restrictions they've had.

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:49 pm

SkinsJock wrote:We have a lot of the same players and coaches that we had last year - actually IMHO, if anything we 'improved' over the team we had at the end of last season ...

I really need to know what liquor you've been drinking.

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:08 pm

All though we lost because of turnovers and bad special teams. The team showed improvements on defense and moving the football on offense.

So I saw progress but we were all frustrated by the outcome. But no one can truly say we were beaten up and dominated in that game.

So in years past I knew our team was outmatched and outplayed most of the time. This year is not the case. We have talent and our team has shown effort and adjustments.

So I think our team will hit its stride in the next game. I feel RG3 is doing extra work right now to get back to form and win now.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Danny smith surely will be missed. There were a lot of people calling for his head. I think he did the best anyone could with the hand he was dealt year after year. Lo Alexander is another reason for the poor start. People are having trouble following the ST coach as far as believing in the system.

I believe we are experiencing the growing pains you should expect with a young QB who was going to be a bit of a project in a traditional offense.

A major problem for the offense is the oline. Although sufficient; they are not good enough in the pass game. Some of these guys should be our back ups.

I think we are still headed in the right direction. They are trying to fix RG3 deficiencies in the pocket and reading defenses IMO.

That makes us better but for the future only. I think Robert can run just like last year. He took a lot of hits. They are weaning him off the run.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football