Redskins @ Mile High - Game Day Thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:
grampi wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:
grampi wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:
grampi wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:
grampi wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:
grampi wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:
NyfinestskinsfanBXTF wrote:Skins are a Joke in the NFL. I think I'm down with a team name change now

Well, why don't you close your eyes and stick your finger in the sports page. Whatever name you land on, go root for them.

Just stop! Those of us who are disgruntled with this team have earned the right to feel that way...

You offer nothing but complaints. Nothing constructive. Nothing. I'm tired of your foolishness. GO away.

I'm a fan, not a coach....if I knew how to fix this team's problems I'd be on their payroll....

Plenty of others hear notice flaws and offer solutions. Yes, they are opinions and, yes, they will never be heard inside Redskins Park, but they offer something to the discussion HERE. You and you're compatriot offer nothing of value. Nothing.

They're worthless here...nobody cares about their suggestions...I come at this from a fan's perspective, and as a fan whose been rooting for this team for more than 30 years I'm disgusted with what I'm seeing on the field...each and every TRUE Redskins fan should feel the same way...if you don't then maybe you're not that devoted of a fan....

BS. Complete and total BS.

Whats the matter? Truth hurt?

You haven't stumbled on the truth in quite a while. I'm done with you, fool.

Later dudette!

grampi I know you are mad. I didn't expect a victory today and I don't think you really did either. We played them tough. Peyton did what he does. This was a tall order.

Definitely. It looked possible and promising at first though. I think Peyton will make a great coach one day. His ability to read defenses is remarkable.

The loss doesn't bother me as much as wondering if RG3 is ok.

Hog

Postby grampi » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:grampi I know you are mad. I didn't expect a victory today and I don't think you really did either. We played them tough. Peyton did what he does. This was a tall order.

I didn't expect them to win this game either, but when they were up by 14 all they had to do was keep doing what was working (running the ball) and keep Manning off the field...what did they do instead? They totally abandoned the running game and switched to an all passing game which didn't even come close to being successful....

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football