DeAngelo Hall

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: DeAngelo Hall

Postby markshark84 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:42 pm

The Hogster wrote:It's about time that people man up and give D Hall the respect and praise that he deserves. People love to hate this guy. But, he's not only a home grown Redskins Fan first and foremost, but he's a competitor and a play maker no matter what situation the team is in.

If people are so quick to talk down on him when he makes a mistake, then wipe the egg off your face and give the man some credit when it's due.

Great game yesterday. 3rd Defensive TD. Having a Pro Bowl caliber season.

HAIL

I've been a fan since day 1 and have consistently supported him on this site.

I don't think many fans understand how hard it is to be matched up against a teams #1 WR every play, every week. He's been even better than his #s show.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:30 am

hmmmm..... I wonder what happened to the thread I started about D. Hall heading to Pro Bowl ....???
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

---

Re:

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:45 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:Never liked the way he ran his mouth to other players, but he is playing his best year this season. Definitely one of the bright spots on the team this year.

I'm sorry but this is kinda lame. We aren't playing chess. This isn't a pee-wee league. These are grown men, adults. Trash talk is one the best parts of competition.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

the 'mudge

Re: Re:

Postby Countertrey » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:Never liked the way he ran his mouth to other players, but he is playing his best year this season. Definitely one of the bright spots on the team this year.

I'm sorry but this is kinda lame. We aren't playing chess. This isn't a pee-wee league. These are grown men, adults. Trasnh talk is one the best parts of competition.
Agreed. Playing corner requires a bit of an attitude... The only comment I have on Hall's play is that he has no business playing zone... ever. It seems that he is only able to focus for an extended time is if he given the challenge of going man up on who he perceives to be the opponent's best receiver. Give him an assignment that he finds boring, and he starts taking short cuts, guessing on routes... but, when asked to be in a receiver's face, to get into his head... he just shines.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:39 am

I used to think he was just another VT overrated loudmouth player. And I still kinda do.

He's doing great things this year though and I will give him his props. Good job D Hall.

Orakpo on the other hand... Get it together big guy, don't make me regret buying your jersey.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:58 pm

ATX_Skins wrote:
Orakpo on the other hand... Get it together big guy, don't make me regret buying your jersey.

With the prices of jerseys these days, I regret buying any jersey...... unless it's from china
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:05 pm

I know you regret getting that Kyle Shanahan jersey.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Countertrey wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:

I'm sorry but this is kinda lame. We aren't playing chess. This isn't a pee-wee league. These are grown men, adults. Trasnh talk is one the best parts of competition.
Agreed. Playing corner requires a bit of an attitude... The only comment I have on Hall's play is that he has no business playing zone... ever. It seems that he is only able to focus for an extended time is if he given the challenge of going man up on who he perceives to be the opponent's best receiver. Give him an assignment that he finds boring, and he starts taking short cuts, guessing on routes... but, when asked to be in a receiver's face, to get into his head... he just shines.

Darrelle Revis :?:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:59 pm

1niksder wrote:
Darrelle Revis :?:
Yup... just more evidence that coaching and system are important... you have to let a player do what they do best.

What about Namdi? Waived! Dayum...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Wonder if Namdi can play Free Safety at this point.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:30 pm

The Hogster wrote:Wonder if Namdi can play Free Safety at this point.

hard to imagine that Namdi could not help this secondary in some way

I think the $ are not too bad - 1niksder would know better ...
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Hall is playing well. Yes, I'm glad he stuck with the Redskins and they stuck with him.

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:36 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:

I'm sorry but this is kinda lame. We aren't playing chess. This isn't a pee-wee league. These are grown men, adults. Trash talk is one the best parts of competition.

No. Playing football competitively is the best part of the game. You don't need to run your mouth to do so. Case in point, the fighting in the game on Sunday. Who gets flagged for the call? Hall. IMO, the only reason he got that penalty was because of his reputation.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:51 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:

No. Playing football competitively is the best part of the game. You don't need to run your mouth to do so. Case in point, the fighting in the game on Sunday. Who gets flagged for the call? Hall. IMO, the only reason he got that penalty was because of his reputation.

Lemme guess, in addition to being labeled a thug, D. Hall is a bully too?
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:00 pm

welch wrote:Hall is playing well. Yes, I'm glad he stuck with the Redskins and they stuck with him.

well put welch - I'm glad that Hall wanted to stay here too - he's helped our secondary, no doubt about that
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football