Washington Post Article on RGIII

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Washington Post Article on RGIII

Postby SKINS#1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Another article points out lack of development by RGIII. I don't mean to imply I always agree but I do think there is some substance in the discussion.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/11/06/robert-gr ... xid=si_nfl

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 pm

It's simple. I don't believe the article.

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:16 am

You'll see more and more of these articles if the Skins start to lose again. The 2nd article did bring up some good points about staring down receivers, and not reading defenses. But these are things he should be able to adjust and learn from.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:59 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:You'll see more and more of these articles if the Skins start to lose again. The 2nd article did bring up some good points about staring down receivers, and not reading defenses. But these are things he should be able to adjust and learn from.

Agreed on both counts. Especially that winning soothes everything. He'll be a winning genius over coming his injury and developing all at once during the course of the year if we're winning and he's throwing TDs.

I, for one, am excited to see all the crow eating that should take place after Minn and Philly wins by us.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football